Motherboard or Power Supply Problem?

Hey guys, so I just recently had this problem of my desktop turning off a split second after pressing the power button (have confirmed that there's not short on the power button) which happens occasionally. I have tried reseating every component on the motherboard, resetting the CMOS, using the default settings in the motherboard BIOS and no bad capacitors on the motherboard but the problem still persists. I have done the paper clip test on my PSU but it checks out fine. It seems to work fine when I remove the graphics card but when I reseat in while the computer is turned on, it shuts down immediately. Can a graphics card cause this? Or is there like a power delivery problem of some sort going on with my motherboard? Lastly, can it mean a problem with my PSU (using correct voltage BTW) even though it checks out fine with the paper clip test? I have no spare parts to do trouble shooting so I'm kinda lost lol

PC Specs:
CPU: i5-4460

MOBO: Asus H81M-D
MEMORY: 8GB X 2 Kingston HyperX DDR3 1866Mhz

GPU: Zotac GTX 1050 Ti OC

PSU: Cougar SL500

STORAGE: SanDisk Plus 240GB SSD
Seagate 1TB 7200RPM HDD

Don't reseat the GPU when the computer is turned on.

It's not meant to be hot-pluggable.

Problem solved.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!