can i use this cable to connect my headphones to my TV

ImRyan

Just now, TheCliff said:

yes. Your tv has AV component in. 

thanks

1 minute ago, ImRyan said:

thanks

I made a mistake, very sorry. I misread your title.

12 minutes ago, TheCliff said:

I made a mistake, very sorry. I misread your title.

its fine thanks for your help

If I'm looking at this correctly, the only audio out on the TV is an optical out, so you would have to have some sort of device that can accept an optical audio signal that would also have either a 3.5mm headphone jack out, or an AV audio out. The connectors on your TV otherwise are all for input, so plugging in headphones to any of those connectors will do nothing

Main Rig:

| 13900K@6.1/4.7 w/TVB | Corsair h150i Elite LCD | Sapphire NITRO SE+ 6900XT@2710MHz | ASUS Z790 Strix-E | Corsair DDR5 Dominator Platinum 2x16GB@6200MT/s | Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO |

My Folding Stats

1 minute ago, MysticalRainXIV said:

If I'm looking at this correctly, the only audio out on the TV is an optical out, so you would have to have some sort of device that can accept an optical audio signal that would also have either a 3.5mm headphone jack out, or an AV audio out. The connectors on your TV otherwise are all for input, so plugging in headphones to any of those connectors will do nothing

Just remembered i have an optical to 3.5 box in my house somewhere

Just now, ImRyan said:

Just remembered i have an optical to 3.5 box in my house somewhere

That as far as I see is the only way you will be able to connect your headphones to your TV.

Main Rig:

| 13900K@6.1/4.7 w/TVB | Corsair h150i Elite LCD | Sapphire NITRO SE+ 6900XT@2710MHz | ASUS Z790 Strix-E | Corsair DDR5 Dominator Platinum 2x16GB@6200MT/s | Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO |

My Folding Stats

4 minutes ago, Zmax said:

Do you have USB headphone. You have a USB port on the TV

Not saying this is true for this specific model, and I couldn't find anything saying one way or another, but In my experience the USB ports arent used for audio, or any output for that matter and instead for firmware upgrades, viewing of photos or videos on digital cameras, or to allow the user to install a flash drive to allow for the ability to fast forward, pause, and rewind live TV, as my LG TV does. 

Main Rig:

My Folding Stats

11 hours ago, MysticalRainXIV said:

Not saying this is true for this specific model, and I couldn't find anything saying one way or another, but In my experience the USB ports arent used for audio, or any output for that matter and instead for firmware upgrades, viewing of photos or videos on digital cameras, or to allow the user to install a flash drive to allow for the ability to fast forward, pause, and rewind live TV, as my LG TV does. 

Ooops my mistake