Posts sometimes duplicate themselves

babadoctor
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

Yeah, it looks like you accidentally double clicked the show posts button. It probably shouldn't result in the posts being shown twice, but it's not a major issue (I'll report it to IPS though).

pic related

i clicked the notification after sleeping my laptop and it duplicated posts

screencapture-linustechtips-main-topic-857730-motherboard-cpu-power-how-many-plugged-in-do-i-need-1510338861390.png

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Was it originally showing up to your last post, then you clicked the "show posts" button on the notification in the bottom left (or clicked the browser notification about new replies) and the posts showed up twice?

HTTP/2 203

Just now, colonel_mortis said:

Was it originally showing up to your last post, then you clicked the "show posts" button on the notification in the bottom left (or clicked the browser notification about new replies) and the posts showed up twice?

I did click the show posts button on the notification

I'm not sure if it was already there or not

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Yeah, it looks like you accidentally double clicked the show posts button. It probably shouldn't result in the posts being shown twice, but it's not a major issue (I'll report it to IPS though).

HTTP/2 203