Best value GPU for mining?

what is Best value GPU for mining? currency doesn't matter, just looking for the best bang for my buck.

|| CPU Intel Core i7‑4790K 4.9 Ghz || Motherboard MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition || RAM corsair vengeance pro 4x8gb 2400mhz || GPU msi msi twin frozr gtx 1080 8g sli x2 || Case nzxt phantom 410 || Cooling corsair h100i ||

An ATI Rage XL

Hard to find, but you will not see results like from that video card outside of dedicated ASIC units.

Enjoy. ;-)

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

3 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

An ATI Rage XL

Hard to find, but you will not see results like from that video card outside of dedicated ASIC units.

Enjoy. ;-)

They're on Newegg for $18.

Join the Appleitionist cause! See spoiler below for answers to common questions that shouldn't be common!

Spoiler

Q: Do I have a virus?!
A: If you didn't click a sketchy email, haven't left your computer physically open to attack, haven't downloaded anything sketchy/free, know that your software hasn't been exploited in a new hack, then the answer is: probably not.

Q: What email/VPN should I use?
A: Proton mail and VPN are the best for email and VPNs respectively. (They're free in a good way)

Q: How can I stay anonymous on the (deep/dark) webzz???....

A: By learning how to de-anonymize everyone else; if you can do that, then you know what to do for yourself.

Q: What Linux distro is best for x y z?

A: Lubuntu for things with little processing power, Ubuntu for normal PCs, and if you need to do anything else then it's best if you do the research yourself.

Q: Why is my Linux giving me x y z error?

A: Have you not googled it? Are you sure StackOverflow doesn't have an answer? Does the error tell you what's wrong? If the answer is no to all of those, message me.

3 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

An ATI Rage XL

Enjoy. ;-)

what types of hash rates will get and what should I mine with it.(the card is older than me)

|| CPU Intel Core i7‑4790K 4.9 Ghz || Motherboard MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition || RAM corsair vengeance pro 4x8gb 2400mhz || GPU msi msi twin frozr gtx 1080 8g sli x2 || Case nzxt phantom 410 || Cooling corsair h100i ||

3 minutes ago, LtStaffel said:

They're on Newegg for $18.

thx won't aspect them there 

ok for real now a 19 year card with 8mb of VRAM won't work mining or even on 64bit os, so I was  looking for a card that was made after I was born 

lots of people are building gtx1070, 1080ti rigs right now. but not really budget IMHO. A single 1080ti in current market value of btc does around $4/day, and i'll let you know this weekend what a 1070 does.

A GTX 1060 3gig system is inexpensive and has decent net returns, right now with current values you can do around 1.25-1.50usd/day per card, and an RX 470/570/570/580 will net about the same results. 

so at the end of the day, buy what ever cards you can find the best deal on at the time (stay away from anything lower than 1060 or rx470)

as for what to mine, google what to mine, input your cards and it will tell you whats most profitable at this current time.

3 hours ago, mechknight3 said:

ok for real now a 19 year card with 8mb of VRAM won't work mining or even on 64bit os, so I was  looking for a card that was made after I was born 

Neither will mining BitCoin on x86/x64 hardware.

The time for doing any sort of profitable mining on commodity hardware is long gone. 

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

9 hours ago, FlatBrokeRacing said:

lots of people are building gtx1070, 1080ti rigs right now. but not really budget IMHO. A single 1080ti in current market value of btc does around $4/day, and i'll let you know this weekend what a 1070 does.

A GTX 1060 3gig system is inexpensive and has decent net returns, right now with current values you can do around 1.25-1.50usd/day per card, and an RX 470/570/570/580 will net about the same results. 

so at the end of the day, buy what ever cards you can find the best deal on at the time (stay away from anything lower than 1060 or rx470)

as for what to mine, google what to mine, input your cards and it will tell you whats most profitable at this current time.

1050 ti? $150 at micro center

1 hour ago, mechknight3 said:

1050 ti? $150 at micro center

1050ti is a good card, but for mining its pretty weak, i tried one recently, and it does about 13.7mh/s or 180sols, in current market values about .080USD/day with +500 memory, +125core 80%TDP, so its not a heavy hitter but its not power hungry in the least, all depends on what you want for return on investments.