Deanery to Binary quick way

I remember doing a quick way of converting binary to deanery (I think) where it has something to do with halving the deanery number and ignoring the decimal place. (Or sommet along those lines) I know this is very vague but if anyone can tell me the method (Or any quick method) I would appreciate it. Thanks :)

Guessing you mean Denary and not Deanery

If you want a method to work it out yourself https://www.bbc.co.uk/education/guides/zwsbwmn/revision/7

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Just now, brandonmufc06 said:

SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING MISTAKES HAHAHA

It only confused me because Deanery was the name of my high school, and i'd never heard it used for coding before :P 

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Just now, RKRiley said:

It only confused me because Deanery was the name of my high school, and i'd never heard it used for coding before :P 

ahaha spelling was never my strong point

23 hours ago, RandomGuy13 said:

I learned to count on your fingers, it is actually quite easy and helps to learn binary. You can count upto 31 on a single hand!

A 1 represents a open finger, and a 0 represents a closed finger. I start with my lelft pinky finger for the left most digit, and work my way left.

1: 00001

2: 00010

3: 00011

4: 00100

5: 00101

6: 00110

7: 00111

The commonly taught way of converting from base 2 to base 10 is this method

16  8   4   2   1

0   0   1   0   1

4 + 1 = 5

If you are adding two binary numbers, Its easier to keep them in binary.

1 0 1 0 0   +

0 0 1 1 1  =

1 1 0 1 1

To convert from Base 10 (Decimal) to Base 2 (Binary)

I would count up on my fingers for small numbers, but for big numbers the quickest why that I learned is outlined in this video: 

Okay, thanks :)