Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

If they were truly pointless, they wouldn't exist. People use them, they have a purpose

Well i know that but like people say you're really better off getting the 1700 then 1700x & 1800x from what i hear

58 minutes ago, CyberFern0 said:

Dude what the flip. If you're gonna move to PC for EMULATORS then just move back to *cough cough console. 

49 minutes ago, CyberFern0 said:

Guys, I don't see the point. Unless he's emulating something that isn't made anymore, he could be saving tons of money just buying the console.

Because a PC does more than just emulate a ton of consoles, and you can do more with emulators than you can on the actual console.  And let's be honest, he's probably not going to be buying the games he's emulating.

@OP Emulators will do much better with a high frequency quad-core than a low frequency hexa-core or octo-core.  You'll want more than a dual core, but single-thread performance is really important.  I recommend Intel.

3 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

If they were truly pointless, they wouldn't exist. People use them, they have a purpose

The purpose is so AMD can make money.  They're never practical purchases, because the price/performance ratio is terrible.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440