[Pretty much solved] Brown-ish vape PG/VG gunk in my open loop?

On 11/13/2017 at 3:32 AM, For Science! said:

-snippity snip-

Thanks for helping me with some of the terminology and explaining what I'm actually seeing.  That noise / gurgling noise simply never went away while that pump on its side and I wasn't aware that that would be a normal result with that kind of pump in that position.  I'm aware that my understanding of the physics involved on these closed-loop system are minimal so I'm just trying to report what I see.  Like I've said before, I've only done a handful of custom loops.  

I'll definitely be following you on these forums.  It seems I still have a ton to learn about these systems and how they function in certain situations.  I obviously need to better understand what I'm seeing so I can ask the right questions.  

Question:  Considering the holes in my logic you've pointed out, do you have any resources / links / videos / anything to point to for me to learn more about what I specifically dealt with here?  I'm decent at actually building these systems, but I want to learn more about why and how they work the way they do to better understand closed-loop systems.  Since completing this build, I've got the bug and I'm ready to just dive in to the next!

I practice and study Buddhism, admire art, love cats, build computers and enjoy civil debate.