Prepping Radiators/Blocks

So im doing a PETG tube water cooling build.

I have some soft-tube that i was gonna hook up the the radiators to flush some water mixed with vinegar to clean the crap out.

I have some nickel EKWB GPU blocks, im wondering should i also hook up those blocks and my koolance 380i block into the vinegar loop? or will this damage it?

Vinegar strips the everloving s*** out of nickel plating, especially plugs and fittings.  

Just give the blocks a water flush

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

1. Flush with the tap. Get a bit of water pressure in there if you can.

2. Then partially fill with distilled water, shake, and drain. Repeat once or twice.

---

52 minutes ago, uwotm869 said:

So im doing a PETG tube water cooling build.

I have some soft-tube that i was gonna hook up the the radiators to flush some water mixed with vinegar to clean the crap out.

I have some nickel EKWB GPU blocks, im wondering should i also hook up those blocks and my koolance 380i block into the vinegar loop? or will this damage it?

If the blocks are new then there is no need to flush them as they will be super clean, only the radiators would need flushing but i recommend something like primochill's sysprep for about two days and the radiator will be clean, if you can't/don't want to buy the sysprep then warm, not hot, distilled and vinegar would be fine but will need more than one flush.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

If I have new stuff I run the system prep and heat the system and run it for already a regular day for me. If they are used or lower quality rads I'd flush with hot water. The most I ever do. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz