Network stuck

stefs1

I use powerline to this pc, but somethimes suddenly, network stuck for a 1min, and after start to work good.

On phone with wifi i have the net. Maybe this is not from the powerline, maybe something else makes the problem?

pc spesc:
8gb ram

g4560

msi b259m pro-vd

1050 ti

21 minutes ago, stefs1 said:

I use powerline to this pc, but somethimes suddenly, network stuck for a 1min, and after start to work good.

On phone with wifi i have the net. Maybe this is not from the powerline, maybe something else makes the problem?

pc spesc:
8gb ram

g4560

msi b259m pro-vd

1050 ti

Ive seen people bitch many times on here about powerline adapters. Which is why I would never invest in any. There is a possibility the adapters are the issue. All you can do is reset them and hope that fixes it. Id personally look in to Moca adapters. Moca is a proven technology and is used by cable and satellite providers. Thats how they do whole home DVR in most cases. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

33 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Ive seen people bitch many times on here about powerline adapters. Which is why I would never invest in any. There is a possibility the adapters are the issue. All you can do is reset them and hope that fixes it. Id personally look in to Moca adapters. Moca is a proven technology and is used by cable and satellite providers. Thats how they do whole home DVR in most cases. 

or just look at running cat5/6 then no matter what provider/technology they use it will work

Just now, intertan said:

or just look at running cat5/6 then no matter what provider/technology they use it will work

Some people dont have that option. Like me for instance. There is absolutely no way for me to wire my house with out ripping out drywall. Not too many people want to do that. Generally power line and moca offer the cheaper solution to the problem. As not only may you not want to do the work, not every one is handy. Shit, I could barely use any power tools. Which means I would have to call out an electrician to do the work and that can cost a lot of money. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Actually what you are describing sounds like a modem restart. They can restart when they get too hot. I'd check your modem's config page (if it has one) and see if it's showing errors or what it's uptime is. It could also be the router restarting, and in all actuality, the powerline thingymabobs may be suffering overheating too. check the mall for excessive temps.

I used to rely on powerline, sitcom ones.

They overheated every now and again, taking me offline for a few minutes.

But even after replacing those and going fully wired, my router caused some weekly downtime.
What helped me is restarting my router through the webconfig every 3 days.

Never having speed issue's or random cutouts since I started doing that.

Sidenote:

Sometimes just cutting the power on both the router and modem helps.
Just leaving the off for a couple minutes.

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

the model of powerline:
it ca  be possible it causes to overheating, but i think, this is not the case. Because, somethimes i think after 1h, mayble less  use pc, new stuck.

But somethimes my pc work all day without any problems.

If i turn off pc, do powerlinme continues to work hot or work on standby mode?

maxresdefault (1).jpg