The Google Pixel 2 XL's charge rate is capped at 10.5W

I already was never going to buy a new LG phone again, but damn all this bad news about how horribly they fucked up their phones this year really affirms my decision.

13 hours ago, D13H4RD2L1V3 said:

Still wondering why they'd pick LG when the last phone they made in collaboration was bootlooping all over.

The only two phone manufactures that Google works with that can do a bezel less OLED display are Samsung and LG. Samsung has no need to manufacture phones for Google, so that really leaves LG.

That's my guess as to why they went with LG for the larger phone.

It's a shame the XL2 is having the issues it is. I was seriously thinking about upgrading to it from my Pixel XL. Ended up opting for the Note 8 instead and I'm glad I did.

I was considering switching networks in March when my contract ends solely to get myself a Pixel 2....

Don't think I'll bother now.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

8 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

It really seems as if the same people who bitch and whine about Apple phones and their problems don't really show up for when the poster boy of Android phones has a ton of issues.

I dunno, really could be just me but yeah.

You're mistaken, we don't bitch and whine about Apple Phones, we bitch and whine about Apple in general.

Big difference.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

16 hours ago, themctipers said:

It charges much faster. 

Wow iphone charging time, much fast. Like my S8+ charges nearly a full hour and a half faster and the pixel 2 vs iphone are about 30 mins slower.  Cool that it its a 12w charger but it aint doing much.

image.png.3bba5cd70ba83e72d1aeac708c0f3ea2.png