How safe is sealed liquid cooling?

Jaok

Is water cooling worth the risk or should I just stick to air cooling?

9 minutes ago, Jok1234 said:

Is water cooling worth the risk or should I just stick to air cooling?

Air cooling is cheaper while giving just as good performance, but is harder to install and with water cooling you always have the risk of leaks (although an AIO-cooler shouldn't be dangerous for leaks)

even IF it does leaks corsair and deepcool will pay for whatever it destroys i dont know about other companies 

My Personal Computer

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz (OC 3.8) 6-Core Processor

Cpu cooler DEEPCOOL Gamer Storm CAPTAIN 240EX WHITE 
Motherboard: MSI - B350 TOMAHAWK ARCTIC ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz RAM 8x3

Storage: SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 256GB SATA III

Storage:SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 500GB SATA III
Video Card: RTX 2060
Case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case 
Power Supply: EVGA 550 B3 550W

Peripherals

Monitor: Acer XF240H 24" TN Free-Sync ,144 Hz 

Keyboard: Corsair k95 RGB platinum

Mouse: Razer basilisk

Headset: Hyperx cloud alpha pro

5 minutes ago, L.Lawliet said:

Yes there will be a leaks especially if u go with cheap AIO.

Tbh even air cooler an perform the same or even outperform some good AIO.

But here's the pros and cons.

AIO : Looks good for aesthetic,easier to install,Cpu/Gpu temp will be cooler for a while at first startup cause water takes longer to heat up than copper or aluminium but the risk is just too dangerous cause mixing water and electricity is a recipe for disaster. but dont worry company like NZXT will replace your damaged parts on top of that high end AIO are good they wont leaks easily compared to cheap chinese AIO or any other cheap AIO.

But there will be always a manufacturer defects on every products.

AIR COOLER : Cheaper,Can perform as good or outperform AIO,U dont have to worry about leaking all u need to worry is the fan (lube degradation) but adding a chain lube or something like that will revive it,a bit tough to install ( i made my first blood sacrifice installing 212 evo),doesnt looks appealing for some reason.

7 minutes ago, Vernw3 said:

even IF it does leaks corsair and deepcool will pay for whatever it destroys i dont know about other companies 

23 minutes ago, Lennart van de Merwe said:

Air cooling is cheaper while giving just as good performance, but is harder to install and with water cooling you always have the risk of leaks (although an AIO-cooler shouldn't be dangerous for leaks)

26 minutes ago, SnowWolf370 said:

I like to think of it this way..

If you go for water cooling.. Custom.. Making your own tubes, connecting the GPU, CPU etc.. Having a reservoir and stuff.

That's very risky. You should know what you're doing etc.. And it can start to leak near the tube fittings etc, if you didn't make them properly.

I was also sketchy for water cooling, but then I picked up my first CPU water cooling thingy.

In my view this is a much safer option. As the water cooling is a closed system you don't do anything with. You just mount the radiator with the fans somewhere suitable, and then the block onto the CPU. You don't need to fill it, you don't need to attach tubes etc. It comes ready to assemble out of the box.. And in that way, you don't need to worry too much about it leaking. Though it's a good thing to keep a good eye on them as well. Especially during install, in case it's damaged or not assembled properly.

Thank you for your help but I have another question.

Which sealed water cooler should I buy?

Here's my pc part list

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/J0K/saved/pwkjcf