What I think SKT’s new roster will be in season 8

Jhaz

Top: they have 5 choices. #1 keep Huni and Untara. #2 Get Marin back. #3 Get Smeb. #4 Get Khan (highly unlikely). #5 Get a toplaner with good experience.

Jungle: they have 2 choices. #1 keep Peanut (highly unlikely considering his performance) and Blank (likely). #2 Get a jungler with good experience.

Mid: they have 1 choice and thaf choice is to keep Faker.

Adc: they have 3 choices. #1 Keeo Bang (highly unlikely considering his performance at the finals). #2 Get Pray. #3 Get Deft. #4 Get a new adc with good experience.

Supp: they have 4 choices. #1 keep Wolf (50/50) #2 Get GorillA. #3 Get Mata. #4 Get a new supp with good experience.

Edit: in the Jungle they actually have 3 choices, and that choice is to. Resign Bengi. Bengi was a clutch player, hence that's why they call blank The Son of Bengi when he gets subbed in after skt is in a 0-1 deficit when he played in the summer season. And, I think Bengi's experience really helped SKT when they were in tough times. So SKT resigning Bengi would be possible.

That* and keep* and in the Adc part they have 4 choices not 3.

Huni will probably be removed though.

I think that's good.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |