Need a new chair - Maxnomic?

jslowik

Hey guys,

Hoping some folks might have some advice here. I'm in the market for a new desk chair. I'm a programmer so I spend a decent amount of time at my desk so I want to make the right choice. I prefer sitting up more vertically and am looking for something that could enable that. So essentially looking for something with more of a 'productivity' flavor first. I've kind of narrowed down to an initial two possibilities, but had a thought that maybe you fine folks might have more insight than the YouTubers of the world.

Anyway, the first one is the Maxnomic Leader. I was hearing that some folks are complaining about the hardness of the padding, and lack of padding towards the rear of the seat, so I looked on.

The second was the Vertagear PL6000. I haven't dug as much into this one yet but I do see that it doesn't have the integrated lumbar support that the Maxnomic has.

My question is does anyone have experience in the saddle for extended periods with these, or something similar? Or barring that, any other recommendations?

Thanks so much for your time!