Which Soundcard?

Plank
Go to solution Solved by Buurvrouw,
2 minutes ago, Plank said:

Could you link something?

I saw that your mic is USB, thats good, so no seperate Input for your mic. Ehm, there are several, you can check some from SMSL on your range with an internal DAC. I have the SMSL AD18, love it, the Sound is so crisp and no interference regarding the PC and also I don't need to configure anything. Just plug and Play.

This is a bit over your Price, but there are cheaper Options that have the DAC/AMP too!

If you go for something, just watch some Review on YouTube, I always do that :D

Hey,

I was searching for a soundcard and found some (on a budget) it‘s either the Creative Soundblaster Z(pcie) for 72€, the Creative Soundblaster X-Fi HD(external card) for 71€ (down from 84€) or the Asus Xonar DX for 63€. Does anyone have a suggestion? I am using the Sony WH 1000xm2 via cable at the pc and an antlion mod mic v5.

Onboard audio? Why do you need a soundcard? 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Just now, djdwosk97 said:

Onboard audio? Why do you need a soundcard? 

I ruined the input accidently... 

2 minutes ago, Buurvrouw said:

No soundcard, get an external DAC/AMP.

3 minutes ago, Plank said:

I ruined the input accidently... 

All 3/6? You can usually retask them. You could also just get an audio header to dual 3.5mm jacks and run it out the back (or just plug into the front of your computer). All of which would be a lot cheaper than a sound card.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

2 minutes ago, Plank said:

I saw that your mic is USB, thats good, so no seperate Input for your mic. Ehm, there are several, you can check some from SMSL on your range with an internal DAC. I have the SMSL AD18, love it, the Sound is so crisp and no interference regarding the PC and also I don't need to configure anything. Just plug and Play.

This is a bit over your Price, but there are cheaper Options that have the DAC/AMP too!

If you go for something, just watch some Review on YouTube, I always do that :D