Will my build be sufficient? or is it worth it?

Hello guys, i need your help again.

As the community standards pointed out that everyone has to write 5 points in the New Builds and Planning section

1. Budget & Location

I live in the silly place for computer parts, because they don't think that Xeons are cheap, they think it is so awesome

They also give ridiculous pricing for Graphics card! like $480 for RX 580 4GB. The PC Part Picker of Indonesia for used and new parts are :

-OLX.co.id

-https://www.bukalapak.com/

My budget is around Rp.14.655.443 ($1100). Also the currency is Rupiah (IDR)

2. Aim

I am gonna be using my PC for Streaming and Gaming, specifically at 1080p 60Hz and FHD Quality Stream. But my games are gonna be Need for Speed series, Minecraft and Games like Crysis 3

3. Monitors

Just a Samsung 1080p Curved 40 inch TV, and is it worth if i exchange for the LG's Largest 4K Monitor 43UD79? I bought the FHD TV For like $446 New when 2015

4. Peripherals

I already hunted for Logitech equipments Like G413 keyboard and G403 Mouse. Also a Razer Kraken Pro is bundled with my upcoming PSU

5. Why am i upgrading?

I already have a super old PC (LGA 775) and i think i can sell it for $121 (if you want the specs of it tell me) so i can make the PC Price not so Expensive. But what i have listed is this

1. Ryzen 5 1600 : $201.28 Link
2. Asus X370-Pro : $193.73 Link
3. Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4-2666 : $93.07 Link
4. Sapphire Nitro+ RX 480 8GB : $256.82
5. Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD : $50.92
6. Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD : $84.26
7. Corsair HX650i + Razer Kraken Pro : $120.90
8. Corsair Carbide 330r : $50.92
Total : $1073.85

Well i am gonna use this thing as a light workstation so i can edit school tasks (video), and my friend's content (also Video) But i would like to have 75Hz experience 

in summary then, is this actually good? let me know in the comment section below and as always thank you

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

2 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

2. Aim

Games like Crysis 3

That shook things heavily

I'd ditch the X370 in favour of a B350 one (not from MSI though)

Probably more RAM as workstation, not a must

Look for Nvidia 1060 6gb as well.

CPU: i7-2600K 4751MHz 1.44V (software) --> 1.47V at the back of the socket Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 (BCLK: 103.3MHz) CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 RAM: Adata XPG 2x8GB DDR3 (XMP: 2133MHz 10-11-11-30 CR2, custom: 2203MHz 10-11-10-26 CR1 tRFC:230 tREFI:14000) GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual (Super Jetstream vbios, +70(2025-2088MHz)/+400(8.8Gbps)) SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (main boot drive), Transcend SSD370 128GB PSU: Seasonic X-660 80+ Gold Case: Antec P110 Silent, 5 intakes 1 exhaust Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz (150Hz max w/ DP, 121Hz max w/ HDMI) TN panel Keyboard: Logitech G610 Orion (Cherry MX Blue) with SteelSeries Apex M260 keycaps Mouse: BenQ Zowie FK1

Model: HP Omen 17 17-an110ca CPU: i7-8750H (0.125V core & cache, 50mV SA undervolt) GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Mobile (+80/+450, 1650MHz~1750MHz 0.78V~0.85V) RAM: 8+8GB DDR4-2400 18-17-17-39 2T Storage: HP EX920 1TB PCIe x4 M.2 SSD + Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA SSD, 128GB Toshiba PCIe x2 M.2 SSD (KBG30ZMV128G) gone cooking externally, 1TB Seagate 7200RPM 2.5" HDD (ST1000LM049-2GH172) left outside Monitor: 1080p 126Hz IPS G-sync

Desktop benching:

Cinebench R15 Single thread:168 Multi-thread: 833 

SuperPi (v1.5 from Techpowerup, PI value output) 16K: 0.100s 1M: 8.255s 32M: 7m 45.93s

i would add more ram and be happy. like 16gb

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

6 minutes ago, Jurrunio said:

That shook things heavily

I'd ditch the X370 in favour of a B350 one (not from MSI though)

Probably more RAM as workstation, not a must

Look for Nvidia 1060 6gb as well.

yeah i can work on the ram, to get cheaper 2666MHz sticks

2GB less? would that be a downgrade

more ports at x370 is gonna be needed as i will be holding 4 drives and possibly occupying all the SATA drives, bcause iw ill have 4 sata drives

ok crysis 3 won't be the priority but BF1 is gonna be it

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Just now, Ordinarily_Greater said:

yeah i can work on the ram, to get cheaper 2666MHz sticks

2GB less? would that be a downgrade

more ports at x370 is gonna be needed as i will be holding 4 drives and possibly occupying all the SATA drives, bcause iw ill have 4 sata drives

ok crysis 3 won't be the priority but BF1 is gonna be it

1060=480=580. marginal difference

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

1 minute ago, DeezNoNos said:

1060=480=580. marginal difference

ok i will look for 1060 6GB, but the current GPU is the best offering i got for a new GPU currently

Or look for Fury watercooled?

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

1 minute ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

ok i will look for 1060 6GB, but the current GPU is the best offering i got for a new GPU currently

Or look for Fury watercooled?

get the cheaper gpu of the 4

Build

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

get the cheaper gpu of the 4

i am limited to only the 480 8GB as the nVidia card is more expensive

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

i am limited to only the 480 8GB as the nVidia card is more expensive

works

Build

Spoiler

cheaper motherboard, more RAM

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

3 hours ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

cheaper motherboard, more RAM

ASRock X370 Gaming X is the second cheapest i can find

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

10 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

ASRock X370 Gaming X is the second cheapest i can find

how are there no B350 boards around?...

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

8 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

how are there no B350 boards around?...

there is actually a AB350 Pro4, so i can get that but how about overclocking?

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

there is actually a AB350 Pro4, so i can get that but how about overclocking?

you can overclock on B350, the only AM4 chipset that dosent support overclocking is A320

Builds:

Spoiler

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

you can overclock on B350, the only AM4 chipset that dosent support overclocking is A320

But why am i thinking X370 is superior on overclocking? is it right?

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

But why am i thinking X370 is superior on overclocking? is it right?

the X370 boards have BCLK and better VRMs but there are good B350 boards too. basic rule is to stay away from MSI and Gigabyte for the B350 boards because MSI have had a bunch of problems and Gigabyte has really crappy VRMs

Builds:

Spoiler

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

the X370 boards have BCLK and better VRMs but there are good B350 boards too. basic rule is to stay away from MSI and Gigabyte for the B350 boards because MSI have had a bunch of problems and Gigabyte has really crappy VRMs

yeah i know, what about I keep the X370-Pro and just use that (i am actually hunting for the 4 sata ports facility in X370)

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

yeah i know, what about I keep the X370-Pro and just use that (i am actually hunting for the 4 sata ports facility in X370)

sure its not a bad board, but if you went with a cheaper one you could probably get more RAM in there which would help a lot more

Builds:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

sure its not a bad board, but if you went with a cheaper one you could probably get more RAM in there which would help a lot more

yeah i will try to get used 16GB RAM, instead of 8GB

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :