Great Video Suggestion for LTT

BringBackTron

Hello everyone,

I am a huge fan of LTT, I've watched every TechQuickie video. And I just joined the forum now because I had a great idea for LTT. I see Linus gets hundreds of suggestions, and he may not even see mine, but I'll try anyway. First off, I live in Seattle WA, so not too far from Canada. We do not have a MicroCenter, but we do have a Fry's Electronics. I look at their daily "promo code" ads all the time. One day, I saw a deal for a Windows tablet by Hyundai. It has a Z3735 quad-core, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, 8" 1280X800 IPS screen, and activated Windows 10. It even came with a case and Bluetooth keyboard. But that didn't intrigue me, what did was the price. It was $59 freaking dollars.attachment.php?attachmentid=5532720&d=14Of course, I had to get one, what was there to lose? I ran over, picked one up, and got back. Oh boy, it didn't disappoint, not even for a price 4X it. Sadly, I haven't seen a deal like this in a while. Until now. According to Fry's Sunday Weekly ad, they have a "Vulcan" Windows tablet with similar specs. And it's $57! So I thought it would be an awesome idea to review one of these cheap Windows tablets. I know Linus doesn't mention price in his videos because time changes and links below can counter that, but I still would love to see this as a video. What do you think?

tl;dr There's a cool Windows 10 tablet for $57 that I thought would be cool to review. Think of the value!

Thanks for reading,

-BringBackTron

P.S. Link to Sunday's Ad http://images.frys.com/art/email/102917_sun108fxw/sun_web.html?tw

31 minutes ago, dogetorhue said:

They've definitely reviewed cheap tablets before... 

Yes, but that's for an Android Tablet. The Kindle Fire is a great value/doesn't suck tablet instead of going all cheap.

This is the closest to what I've found, and my tablet is better than the CONS Linus gave.

My brother has one of those. He bought it while having exchange student period in Kansas. Works pretty good for what it is. Not very powerful, but works as a spare between phone and laptop.

I don't think this would be suited as general LTT content. Sounds more like good content for some other channel, one more into mobile stuff. Like Unbox Therapy, but Lew doesn't do comparison videos...

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv