Pc audio sounds soo bad

gabrielvis8

Help the audio on my pc has too much bass and sounds very bad if i plug my headphones to my ipad they should very calm and balanced it's a hd558 btw but on pc it has way too much bass and hurts my ears i have all windows audio effects off

Just now, dogetorhue said:

Is the volume all the way up?

no if i put it to 90 it sounds too sharp i put it at 70 or 80

4 minutes ago, gabrielvis8 said:

no if i put it to 90 it sounds too sharp i put it at 70 or 80

I think that headphones shouldn't need more than 10% volume on windows, at least in my experience.

2 minutes ago, dogetorhue said:

I think that headphones shouldn't need more than 10% volume on windows, at least in my experience.

That is depending on how powerful the audio output is, so it really differs on an individual basis.  

If you think that it is the audio card's problem, just buy a decent USB soundcard on Amazon, it worked much better for me.

1 minute ago, whoisit1118 said:

That is depending on how powerful the audio output is, so it really differs on an individual basis.  

If you think that it is the audio card's problem, just buy a decent USB soundcard on Amazon, it worked much better for me.

i have a laptop soo :*(

1 minute ago, gabrielvis8 said:

i have a laptop soo :*(

Yeah, I have use a gaming laptop and my audio was bad so I bought a USB sound card.

I personally bought this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00UTMKCMK/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1509148309&sr=8-1&keywords=roccat+juke

It is still great without the surround capability, and this should make your HD558 have decent directional sound too for games if you turn on surround/7.1. If this doesn't work, then I think it should be the headphone's problem

What kind of laptop?

My old HP Pavilion laptop had absolute SHIT audio.