Upgrading Gaming/HTPC

I recently acquired a desktop from work, and I transferred most of the parts into a Fractal Node 202 case (adding a Zotac 1050 2GB), and made it my HTPC/Gaming Rig in the bedroom. Now I was running Destiny 2 at 70 fps but as soon as I get to a load screen after the tutorial, the loading is severely slow (as seen by the sluggish morphing loading symbol) then the game crashes. I am assuming it is because of my severely taxed CPU, could it be because of the HDD that I rigged to hold inside the 202?

I am trying to find a cheapish CPU upgrade ($50-70) but all used parts I can find fitting the motherboard I have is  around $100 used! What are your insights to a budget upgrade to fix the issues? CPU vs HDD

Current Rig:

G3260 w/ Cryorig C7

H97N-WIFI

Zotac GTX 1050 2GB

1x8 HyperX Fury DDR3 + 1x4GB Hynix DDR3

WD Blue 250GB

Fractal Design Node 202 w/ SFX 450W

Possible Upgrade CPU + Pricings

i3 4150 - $85

i3 4350 - $90

i5 4570S - $100

i5 4590 - $100

i5 4670k - $120

Thoughts?

FULL CUSTOM WATER COOLED = AMD Ryzen 1700X + AsRock B450 itx/ac + 2x8GB ADATA D10 DDR4 + EVGA GTX 1070 FTW  Integra 450W SFX + Intel 660p 1TB SSD + Modded Fractal Design Node 202

i5 4590 - $100

Good price the K is not wurf it with your motherboard try and get him down to like 90 USD and your golden :D

"i reject your reality and substitute my own"

--- Workstion --- GamePc ---   

"College great Dropout Engineering"

2 minutes ago, Swealteek said:

i5 4590 - $100

Good price the K is not wurf it with your motherboard try and get him down to like 90 USD and your golden :D

while I agree this is a good deal, I only have max $70 to spend. Do you think there are any other CPUs to look into to solve my issue? Or is it a increase your budget situation?

EDIT: Spelling

FULL CUSTOM WATER COOLED = AMD Ryzen 1700X + AsRock B450 itx/ac + 2x8GB ADATA D10 DDR4 + EVGA GTX 1070 FTW  Integra 450W SFX + Intel 660p 1TB SSD + Modded Fractal Design Node 202

1 minute ago, Marenoc said:

while I agree this is a good deal, I only have max $70 to spend. Do you think there are any other CPUs to look into to solve my issue? Or is it a increase your budget situation?

EDIT: Spelling

try and sell something or wait a little. the I3 or overpriced to the max. maby look for a cheaper I5 ? ware ar you looking if you dont mind my ask

1 minute ago, Swealteek said:

try and sell somting or wait a litte. the I3 ar overpicede to the max. mab look for a cheaper I5 ? ware ar you looking if you dont mind my ask

Honestly, something that is equivalent to the Minimum spec of Destiny 2, to make sure it wasn't my CPU holding back the system during gaming. (i3 3250) translated to the LGA 1150 socket. I wanted to say that was a i3 4150, but if my G3260 is running over 60 fps so idk if I even need something to far outside that range.

2 minutes ago, Marenoc said:

Honestly, something that is equivalent to the Minimum spec of Destiny 2, to make sure it wasn't my CPU holding back the system during gaming. (i3 3250) translated to the LGA 1150 socket. I wanted to say that was a i3 4150, but if my G3260 is running over 60 fps so idk if I even need something to far outside that range.

I'm talking for a point that A makes your pc run faster in games and ather stuff and B your pc in the end is wurf more. If your fine with how every thing runs than ceep it no point to upgrading for you

1 minute ago, Swealteek said:

I'm talking for a point that A makes your pc run faster in games and ather stuff and B your pc in the end is wurf more. If your fine with how every thing runs than ceep it no point to upgrading for you

I am okay with how it runs everything but Destiny 2. So I guess your point is if you want to upgrade, you have to bite the bullet.

Just now, Marenoc said:

I am okay with how it runs everything but Destiny 2. So I guess your point is if you want to upgrade, you have to bite the bullet.

Ye its not worf it to spend a 80 USD so you can use hyper treading. if you want to upgrade go for cores not HT. Try and upgrade every driver and maby do a clean instal of windows