Amazon Kindle eReader (if you have it comment)

lovingGamer

Hi guys so i'm having a big problem with my Kindle eReader, if you have it. Please let me know.

I can't log in.. But i can log in on amazon.com but i can't on Kindle eReader 

9 hours ago, lovingGamer said:

Hi guys so i'm having a big problem with my Kindle eReader, if you have it. Please let me know.

I can't log in.. But i can log in on amazon.com but i can't on Kindle eReader 

Have you tried contacting Amazon Support about this? If it's some sort of caching issue, you may need to wipe and reload the e-reader.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Is this an old kindle or a new kindle and how long has this been an issue for you?

Did you just recently got this device?

Because last year Amazon removed access to the internet from old Kindles, hence not being able to connect to the account. You'd need to update.
https://www.theverge.com/2016/3/20/11271880/amazon-kindle-emergency-update-unable-to-connect-at-this-time

If you've had the kindle for a while and had no trouble accessing your account before (like last week), are you sure you're still connected to the internet, did you try turning it on and off again(the wifi and the kindle itself)? Does it give any error message?

We don't have much to go on here, even as a kindle owner I can't help you if you don't provide more information and what you've tried so far.

You could try one of these "fixes"
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/kindle-giving-you-trouble-three-easy-fixes-and-troubleshooting-steps/

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro