Motherboard bios issues

Hey Guys I was hoping for some help. Last night my pc switched itself off and attempted to restart unsuccessfully. I tried rebooting and was met with and endless windows 10 logo, after a few more attempts that turned into a blue screen of death. I was getting an error code 0xc00000f, I tried a few fixes but no luck. anyway I decided i would just reinstall windows from scratch as its something Ive meant to do for ages anyway. I removed my boot ssd and put it in another pc to remove files like my witcher saves n such. I then placed it back in my main pc ready to install windows 10 but now, I cant even get into the bios. 

My mobo is an asrock extreme 6 with a 4790k installed, I have powered down the PC numerous times and used the clear cmos button on the back of the mobo but I keep getting the debug code "A6" whether or not I have any drives connected. I get no output to my monitor so its impossible to get into the bios. ANy ideas? Thanks in advance

did you try on a different sata port?

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
    32GB Corsair RGB 3600MT/s CAS18
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
    WD black NVMe SSD 500GB & 1TB samsung Sata ssd & x 1TB WD blue & x 3TB Seagate
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)
    1440p 21:9 100Hz

Yeah, I have tried a few. The issue and debug code are the same regardless of drive config or even without any installed

Unplug the gpu and try if you can get into the bios with the iGpu

Done that. No change. still no display and A6 debug