Thermaltake Pacific CPU block with EK fittings and tubing?

Hello everyone! 

A few days ago I started to plan out my first water cooling build. 

I decided to go with EK for most of the parts, listening to the advice from community. 

However, I really want some synced RGB with this build. I wonder if I can pick the Thermaltake Pacific W4 CPU block despite of claims that TT has atrocious liquid cooling products.  

Pretty much all other components will be from EK, other than the coolant. 

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, WaterlooDude said:

-SNIP-

It's up to you really, they do have a unique design for their block with a three part design to save on manufacturing costs from the looks of things but it is all nickle plated copper which is alright. 

As for RGB blocks Phanteks makes some nice one which are aura compatible if you need that. 

http://www.phanteks.com/PH-C350i.html

Personally, I wouldn't sacrifice performance for RGB. But I also don't know how their Thermaltakes blocks perform. But you should be fine, pretty much anything you buy will have G1/4 threading so you don't have to worry about compatibility.

2 minutes ago, W-L said:

It's up to you really, they do have a unique design for their block with a three part design to save on manufacturing costs from the looks of things but it is all nickle plated copper which is alright. 

As for RGB blocks Phanteks makes some nice one which are aura compatible if you need that. 

http://www.phanteks.com/PH-C350i.html

I suppose the performance difference will be minimal. To be honest, the pacific w4 block isn't cheap since the full nickel EV supermacy Evo costs around 75. 

1 minute ago, WaterlooDude said:

I suppose the performance difference will be minimal. To be honest, the pacific w4 block isn't cheap since the full nickel EV supermacy Evo costs around 75. 

Yes in most cases you see only a few degrees of difference with well made blocks just do note that the thermaltake block requires it's own RGB controller like with their fans if you are also using those. 

Just now, W-L said:

Yes in most cases you see only a few degrees of difference with well made blocks just do note that the thermaltake block requires it's own RGB controller like with their fans if you are also using those. 

Indeed I will use the TT fans if I go with their pacific line. Otherwise, it's going to be EK and NZXT Aer.