Budget 3D Content Creation PC

So my $400 Toshiba laptop isn't cutting it anymore for me but I am extremely busy with school and other things that if I got a job I wouldn't be able to use this computer for 5 minutes once I got a decent one so I planned out a budget rig for me to eventually afford and am fairly happy with it. I plan on doing 1080p video editing including advanced Visual Effects (Like thunderbolts and laser type things), I plan on designing games with Unreal Engine 4, I plan on doing 3d Modeling, Animating, and Rending with Blender on this PC as well. I was wanting to know what you guys thought of it and I will only accept responses as usable if they only go within $820 more or less because I still need a monitor and OS to come with it. Also please don't give me any responses that may reduce my performance in Blender/UE4 for an SSD or another memory stick or something similar I plan on upgrading in the future. I might overclock it eventually if I get a different CPU cooler so keep that in mind so here is my build https://pcpartpicker.com/list/KzR7tJ Thank you!

Not my area of expertise, but since no one is replying... I don't see any immediate issues with your custom build. Hopefully someone will respond with more specific info, there are several people here who more or less devote their forum time to build questions! :P 

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

@CGFrog

You should get a decent overclock on the cpu with its stock cooler.

I would suggest getting a dual channel memory kit. For the work being done there should be a small performance improvement. G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3000 Memory. If you were willing to go up to $830, you might consider going with a 2x8GB memory kit. The extra memory can really help in video editing.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

2 hours ago, Xanthe_2871 said:

Not my area of expertise, but since no one is replying... I don't see any immediate issues with your custom build. Hopefully someone will respond with more specific info, there are several people here who more or less devote their forum time to build questions! :P 

Thank you anyways! :)

2 hours ago, brob said:

@CGFrog

You should get a decent overclock on the cpu with its stock cooler.

I would suggest getting a dual channel memory kit. For the work being done there should be a small performance improvement. G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3000 Memory. If you were willing to go up to $830, you might consider going with a 2x8GB memory kit. The extra memory can really help in video editing.

Yeah that's what I heard for overclocking. As far as memory goes I might do that considering it would be cheaper then upgrading in the future.