Is this build fine?

Hopsasa

Don't get a 7600K. Get a Core i5 8400/8600K (with a Z370 board) or a Ryzen 5 1600 (with a B350 board). They are MUCH better than the 7600K :D

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

Swap the CPU to the 1599 DKK 8400, and the motherboard to a Z370 motherboard. You would need a CPU cooler with the 7600K, the 8400 comes with one. 

:)

8 minutes ago, Alexsolo said:

I5 8400 / Z370 ASUS

If  you want to keep the current config add a cooler for the CPU because there's none in the box.

As for the rest of the peripherals, all good choices imo. (although I'd get 2400 or 2666 RAM)

Which motherboard would you recommend?

16 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

Don't get a 7600K. Get a Core i5 8400/8600K (with a Z370 board) or a Ryzen 5 1600 (with a B350 board). They are MUCH better than the 7600K :D

even the 8350k lol, not better but almost same performance

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

2 minutes ago, Blackhole890 said:

I meant a specific model, they come in many price ranges.

Just now, Hopsasa said:

I meat a specific model, they come in many price ranges.

well, obviusly depending what do you need and your budget... In my case, with the cheapes im fine because aesthetics on a motherboard doesnt matter to me and i would only use up to 2 pcie slots... 

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

Just now, Blackhole890 said:

and go cheaper psu like seasonic s12ii or cx 2016 2017 series, you dont need that high quality psu which is a waste of money

The S12 2 is a 7 year old group regulated design with missing protections. If OP gets a decent PSU, he can keep it for ages. 

Personally, I would maybe get the TX550M for 150 kr less. 

Think im going for the MSI Z370-A PRO. Cheap and seems decent.

4 minutes ago, seon123 said:

The S12 2 is a 7 year old group regulated design with missing protections. If OP gets a decent PSU, he can keep it for ages. 

Personally, I would maybe get the TX550M for 150 kr less. 

TX550M seems great, but i always loved EVGA power supplies so i dont mind not saving 150 kr.

3 minutes ago, Hopsasa said:

TX550M seems great, but i always loved EVGA power supplies so i dont mind not saving 150 kr.

Yeah, you won't get much for 150kr in Scandinavia. That's around the same as the price for a take away pizza. 

The G3 is a better unit than the TXM. It's quieter, and I think shorter. The RM750x is available at 750W for slightly less, though, and that thing is quieter. You also have the Focus Plus Gold, which is also a good unit. Cybenetics hasn't tested the lower wattage G3 PSUs, but the higher wattage ones got a Lambda B Rating. The RM750x got A++, and the Focus Plus Gold 750W got B.yoy can look up the reviews for yourself, if you want. 

EVGA and Super Flower has gotten flak recently, due to cherry picking the PSUs they're sending to reviewers, so with that in mind, I wouldn't want to pay a premium for EVGA/Super Flower PSUs.