fps problems in pubg

xtrax

I recently started playing pubg and since I got it I noticed that the settings were on ultra. I had really bad fps drops in different part of the game, especially at the start. I then tried lowering my settings down to high, but the difference is hardly noticeable. I definitely think that it's not my pc, since I have a gtx 1060 and ryzen 5 1400. Is it because the game isn't optimised yet? Is this normal?

12 minutes ago, xtrax said:

I recently started playing pubg and since I got it I noticed that the settings were on ultra. I had really bad fps drops in different part of the game, especially at the start. I then tried lowering my settings down to high, but the difference is hardly noticeable. I definitely think that it's not my pc, since I have a gtx 1060 and ryzen 5 1400. Is it because the game isn't optimised yet? Is this normal?

PUBG needs like a 1080Ti to get steady FPS, the game is broken as fuck, nothing you can do except wait for a patch. 

23 minutes ago, <Aleks> said:

PUBG needs like a 1080Ti to get steady FPS, the game is broken as fuck, nothing you can do except wait for a patch. 

I get solid 50-60fps with a 970 and i5 4460. 

1 hour ago, <Aleks> said:

PUBG needs like a 1080Ti to get steady FPS

He he he he he he..... he.

I wish i had normal FPS with my 1080 Ti in PUBG.

Quote or mention me if not feel ignored 

3 hours ago, ItsRyan said:

I get solid 50-60fps with a 970 and i5 4460. 

Yeah, that sucks in a game as competitive as PUBG.

Put the game on an SSD , the game wasn't playable for me before i put it on an SSD.

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)