Game Codes

Vandorlot

Sorry for the ClicK Bait Title :P. If im planning on selling codes where should I sell this through. I dont want to sell it through ebay because I would have to send them a letter with the code since it has to be tangible and if I dont and somebody says that they didnt get it id loose the code and money. I also dont want G2a because of the low af prices and they charge like fees for everything. Is there another site????

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

So you want to sell codes, but you don't want your name attached because you don't want to be liable if someone doesn't get one?

Hmmmm...

Spoiler

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

I would suggest r/softwareswap but it sadly was shut down about 2 years ago. 

I would suggest looking into Kinguin. They have a pretty good rep and make it easy to get started.

https://www.kinguin.net/sell-on-kinguin

Currently majoring in computer networking. That's about it yeah. Not much goes on in my life.

Be sure to quote me if you want me to reply!

Just now, aisle9 said:

So you want to sell codes, but you don't want your name attached because you don't want to be liable if someone doesn't get one?

Hmmmm...

Reveal hidden contents

Wdym? Never said that. I said I dont like G2As and I dont want to send tangible mail to people cause that costs 50 cents and tracking and lots of these people are buying it global so that too.

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

4 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

Hmmmm...

Reveal hidden contents

Oh I think I get what you mean. Your saying I dont want to be responsible for someone that didnt get the code. I actually meant that I dont want to be scammed cause Ebay takes the buyers side if i dont send mail.

My Rig

Peripherals

2 minutes ago, Vandorlot said:

Wdym? Never said that. I said I dont like G2As and I dont want to send tangible mail to people cause that costs 50 cents and tracking and lots of these people are buying it global so that too.

When I bought win10 on ebay all I got was an email

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Just now, Vandorlot said:

Oh I think I get what you mean. Your saying I dont want to be responsible for someone that didnt get the code. I actually meant that I dont want to be scammed cause Ebay takes the buyers side if i dont send mail.

I'm mostly just shitposting because I love that video, and you gave me a set of circumstances that warranted its use. Check out SCDKeys and kinguin. Not sure what the fees charged are, but they're both much less sleazy than G2A.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

2 minutes ago, Damascus said:

When I bought win10 on ebay all I got was an email

Lets say you were a dick. If I sent to you the code by email. you could start a claim to ebay lying about how you didnt get it. Since I didnt send it by email ebay would automatically tale your side and I wouldnt get my money and I would lose my code. Thats why ebay reccomend sending it by mail.

My Rig

Peripherals

Just now, Vandorlot said:

Lets say you were a dick. If I sent to you the code by email. you could start a claim to ebay lying about how you didnt get it. Since I didnt send it by email ebay would automatically tale your side and I wouldnt get my money and I would lose my code. Thats why ebay reccomend sending it by mail.

Send both then, easy peas. 

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

1 hour ago, Vandorlot said:

except you would get the buyer to provide their email to you. when you send an email you have a copy save in your Sent items. You can then provide that to ebay as proof of sending. you can even set up a read receipt showing that the received opened the email and read it,. that would be proof of you both sending the code, and them receiving it

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

18 hours ago, Sierra Fox said:

except you would get the buyer to provide their email to you. when you send an email you have a copy save in your Sent items. You can then provide that to ebay as proof of sending. you can even set up a read receipt showing that the received opened the email and read it,. that would be proof of you both sending the code, and them receiving it

I asked, they said this wouldnt work... Its really really dumb 

My Rig

Peripherals

You can sell digital items on eBay. 

Ive bought many clash of clans accounts then leaves them up more and sold them for profit 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

2 hours ago, Clockwork_princess said:

You can sell digital items on eBay. 

Ive bought many clash of clans accounts then leaves them up more and sold them for profit 

Funny enough, it's against eBay Tos to sell software that isn't physical or already installed to device. But apparently they aren't so tight about that.

OP, there's always possibility that buyer claims key isn't valid. Or that they didn't get it. You can send email or traditional mail, and have required signing on both to ensure it is received.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

11 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Funny enough, it's against eBay Tos to sell software that isn't physical or already installed to device. But apparently they aren't so tight about that.

OP, there's always possibility that buyer claims key isn't valid. Or that they didn't get it. You can send email or traditional mail, and have required signing on both to ensure it is received.

Just be as it’s agind he rules doesn’t mean you can’t do it,

people sell drugs and murder everyday,

if if there’s a will there’s a way 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Spoiler

30 minutes ago, Clockwork_princess said:

Just be as it’s agind he rules doesn’t mean you can’t do it,

people sell drugs and murder everyday,

if if there’s a will there’s a way 

Unlike other crimes, eBay doesn't seem to be interested of stopping that.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

23 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Unlike other crimes, eBay doesn't seem to be interested of stopping that.

Even if they try to stop it people can still do it, they can list it as physical and the buyer being a person wanting the item knows it’s a just a code and doesn’t care it’s nit physical and won’t report it. 

And ebay won’t know if they say it’s a book, I’ve seen a clash account listed as a level 8 book, meaning Level 8 town hall and it showed a book with the village photoshopped on top of it lol.

Spoiler