Professional laptop workstations review

I would love to see LTT take on the professional workstation laptops, and desktops review. In their intended environments, office work, CAD work, or 3d work.. I would like to see the comparison between the 2k professional laptops from Dell/HP/Lenovo, and consumer grade high end laptops. 
Also a bonus would be to review the Professional grade thunderbolt docks.
I am using the Dell Precision 7710 with one of their thunderbolt dock, and I would like to see how it compares to regular consumer grade counterparts.

This could be interesting and doable video (unlike many suggestions I see). They already have people who use the 3D software (Solidworks), video editing (always good benchmark) and could easily throw in 10k cell sheet.

But I wonder how much options general business users have for their work laptops. Sure if you are owner of small business or private contractor of sort. But would that go to too niche audience for LTT? Personally I look at business grade laptops for extended and all-included warranty. Plus knowing that they are made much more robust than general consumer stuff.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv