Monitor Dilemma

DarylTurner

Hello everyone! This is my first post on here. I'm finally getting a 1080p monitor after years of using my old 768p 18inch KTC monitor (ikr!) but the thing is I am having a hard time choosing between these two so I thought to myself, why not ask the Pros! So here I am :).

LG IPS 22MP48HQ

Asus VP228NE 

Right now these guys have the same price and are on sale where I am from. I'm your typical gamer guy that plays old and new titles no matter what genre. I also watch a lot of youtube and movies. Which one do you guys recommend? Does the IPS produce alot of ghosting? My horrid KTC has terrible terrible ghosting and over the years I've built a "Oh well" attitude towards it. I've been using it for 5 years and I'm hoping to get away from that torture lol.

I have never owned an IPS and they say the colors are crazy good. I have also never owned a 1ms monitor and they say it is amazing. This'll be my first Full HD monitor purchase. :) 

(offtopic) It's amazing what Linus and his group has built up over the years. More power to you buddy!

EDIT: So the local shop literally just announced that they also included the Samsung 23.6" LS24F350FHE, a PLS type panel monitor. So I guess I'll be choosing between 3 of them. Is there a difference even between PLS and IPS? 

EDIT: Here's another one BenQ GW2270h It's a VA panel and I hear they have little to no backlight bleeding, is it true that VA panels have bad response times? This particular model is made in 2016. Think they ironed out the response time problem by then?