Nexus 6p. Yay or nay?

sidskofa

So, I have found a reputable seller selling refurbished nexus 6Ps with a 12 month warranty for £250. Should I get one? I've heard they have had battery issues but the warranty should cover that.

21 minutes ago, sidskofa said:

So, I have found a reputable seller selling refurbished nexus 6Ps with a 12 month warranty for £250. Should I get one? I've heard they have had battery issues but the warranty should cover that.

Sounds like a good deal. It's a bit of a risk but personally I'd go for it.

I edit my posts a lot.

m8 as i saw in JerryRigEverything the 6p is not the best option i used to have it i dropped it and the screen just broke upon impact so for u i recommend the google Pixel or if u don't mind with the recent scandal One+ 3t 4 or 5  

ASTRAY NOIR

CPU

Ryzen 5 3600

Cooler

Corsair H100I PRO

RAM

PNY XLR-8 EPIC-X DDR4-3200 CL16 32GB

GPU

ASUS ROG RTX 2070

STORAGE

SAMSUNG 850 EVO, 2xSEAGATE BARRACUDA PRO 1TB,A2000 1TB

Case

NZXT H500 

PSU

Enermax Revolution DF 650W

MONITOR

MSI MAG272,LG 22MP68BQ,DELL D2015H

PERIPHIRALS

Ducky One 2 (HORIZON) || Glorious Model O- Pink || G305 || Razer Nari Essential || HyperX Cloud II

I would avoid the 5x/6p due to the widespread bootloop issues. I've had it happen on my 5x and I've heard lots of stories of 6p's being hit too. The only known fix is to disable 4 out of the 8 CPU cores which obviously cripples the phone's performance.  There's actually a class action lawsuit forming it's so bad. I would get a LG G6 or OnePlus

https://www.androidauthority.com/nexus-6p-lawsuit-764174/

Desktop: i5-6600k w/ be quiet! Pure Rock cooler. | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 | ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 mobo | Patriot Viper 16GB DDR4-3000 | 240GB Sandisk SSD | Corsair 500r Case (White) | HTC Vive!! | Shitty Insignia monitor

Peripherals: Razer BlackWidow Chroma | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Sennheiser 558

Phone: Nexus 5x
Tablet: Amazon Fire tablet (2015)