Is there anyway to get into an old email

So I’m to the point I’d pay a hacker to get into my account.

its my like 10 year old yahoo account and it’s what I used for my Apple ID when I used to have an ipod

Have no idea what the password is because when I was younger I would make it dumb shit.

my security questions are what’s your first car and where did you meet you spose

me not being married and not having a car at the time I made it doesn’t help.

can I like email yahoo and prove it’s mine? The email is legit my name. But I’m thinking that doesn’t matter one bit and there’s nothing to do.

it has no back up phone number or email and it was made so long ago I’m pretty sure you didn’t even need a capital letter and number in your password. So that makes it harder to guess because I can’t remember any passwords I used that long ago 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

This happened to me w/ an ancient flickr account when yahoo took over. They absolutely refused to help after I answered a 2 page form to the best of my ability because a lot of the questions were simply not things flickr asked during account creation.

I believe I got the form after going to the "lost access to account" section of the help knowledge base.