Stacked 120?

Hey guys, just a quick question.. i have since moved away from the Open loop.. iv had years on and off with bleeding problems. so i have moved back to AIO, i have a evga DG 86 case, with 2 gtx 980's... the question is, is it a good idea to stack the Rads from the Nxz10 g10's from the gpu's? how much would it affect cooling if at all?, for example lets use "D" as the rad and "F" for the fans, im thinking of doing this with it DFDF would it work? kind regards.

It should work with high static pressure fans. Lets use C as case. i would go CFDFDF. So three fans but don't take my word for it. I am not that good with radiators

thanks for the fast reply's!  why i  ask is that the botttom Gpu Rad wont reach the top of the case... but it would if i stacked them, the only other option ihave is to mount it on the "Side Left door" on the evga dg 86, i would be using corsair Sp120's

1 hour ago, Craig Jenkins said:

mount it on the side left door as exhaust. my vote.

i managed to make it work with top gpu rad mounted at top of the case next to the cpu rad, bottom Gpu rad on left of door.

left door is intake, Right side is intake top is Exhaust 

Functionally, fine. but I personally don't like the AIO tubes dangling in the front so would have mounted the two GPU AIO on the left and moved the CPU radiator one slot closer to the motherboars.

i know, That's what i planned at first but the Top gpu rad wont reach the top of the door, if that make's sense? i dont really like AIO but had enough of the custom loop i had in there, so this is just for now, going to buy a hole new loop at some point. 

1 minute ago, Craig Jenkins said:

i know, That's what i planned at first but the Top gpu rad wont reach the top of the door, if that make's sense? i dont really like AIO but had enough of the custom loop i had in there, so this is just for now, going to buy a hole new loop at some point. 

oh okay. I'm not too familiar with this case so just thought if it can reach the top it could reach the top left. clearly not.

then just leave it as is. a bit intestiney but it should perform well 

if i were to sick my hand in the "hole" at the top left door section there is like 4-5 inch so wont reach iv attached some pics to try and show you.. i know it needs a clean haha + i moved the rad around looks a bit better? 
Twisted tube or straight?22447676_10155901243412048_475218567_n.jpg.6c7f37d1080710ee4b1348d5cf47c233.jpg22414654_10155901244937048_1089841290_n.jpg.fb0a6e425b7267087f56689f9ac40043.jpg22472418_10155901242827048_490337745_n.jpg.1d16aa8ab48c03d202d6253dab336582.jpg