144Hz, IPS, 1080p gaming panel

RageAx

I'm looking for a 144Hz,1080p, IPS panel for gaming. I want the panel to have at least 27 inches (more is always better) and G-sync is preferable but not necessary.

Oh and I have a tight budget so the lower the price the better. Also i'm buying from Europe.

If you have any comments on whereas I should even buy an IPS panel for gaming, i'm open to  suggestions on the topic.

Thank you for your replies.

Doesn't exist. 

You need to change one of those specs in order to get something. You can get 60HZ 1080p IPS, you can get 144Hz 1440p IPS and you can get 144Hz (or 120Hz) 1080p TN, but you cannot have all three. 

EDIT: Also, IPS is perfectly fine for gaming. Most arguments against it refer to response times, which are misunderstood and mostly meaningless statistics anyway. @Glenwing's monitor FAQ has a good explanation of this (I've explained it too many times to want to write it out again). 

On 10. 10. 2017 at 11:58 PM, Oshino Shinobu said:

IPS is perfectly fine for gaming

I understand response times and I have read the guide on display technology on the forum. What I ment is if it's even worth the investment into an IPS panel since I am not a graphics desiner and do not need (as) accurate color reproduciton that an IPS panel provides. I also want to know if the color diference is even noticable if you don't know what you're looking for in terms of details.

I hope that what I wrote makes at least a little bit of sense

Just now, RageAx said:

I understand response times and I have read the guide on display technology on the forum. What I ment is if it's even worth the investment into an IPS panel since I am not a graphics desiner and do not need (as) accurate color reproduciton that an IPS panel provides. I also want to know if the color diference is even noticable if you don't know what you're looking for in terms of details.

I hope that what I wrote makes at least a little bit of sense

IPS doesn't necessarily provide colour accuracy, but it does provide more vibrant and deeper colours. Blacks are more black, whites are more white, reds are more red etc. It's a very noticeable difference compared to a TN panel, even for just everyday use. Something like the LTT forum using the night theme looks noticeably better on an IPS panel than TN. 

For games, it can make a massive difference, especially for fantasy type games with vibrant colours or games that use high contrast colour designs, like Mirror's Edge. 

There's also less colour shift when viewing from an angle, so it makes them good for media consumption.

1 hour ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

IPS doesn't necessarily provide colour accuracy, but it does provide more vibrant and deeper colours. Blacks are more black, whites are more white, reds are more red etc. It's a very noticeable difference compared to a TN panel, even for just everyday use. Something like the LTT forum using the night theme looks noticeably better on an IPS panel than TN. 

For games, it can make a massive difference, especially for fantasy type games with vibrant colours or games that use high contrast colour designs, like Mirror's Edge. 

There's also less colour shift when viewing from an angle, so it makes them good for media consumption.

Can confirm.  I have have a multimonitor setup at work.  2 LG IPS displays, and the base model Lenovo ThinkPad display in the middle (doesn't even go to 1920x1080).  Sliding this browser in between them is a night and day difference.