Skyrim modding help, suggestion.

lovingGamer

Hi guys!!!! long time

I want to get back into skyrim modding but.. I didn't do it in a while, could you guys suggest some good mods for me? 

I want to be able to play 1440p 60 FPS

PC SPecs:

GTX980ti 

I7 4790k 4.6 MHz

16 GB GB OF RAM

-----

last 3 hours i was looking if there is a mod, that can turn Black Azuras Star into Infinite Soul container. for example 100 souls in one star :D

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84946/?

This is probably the best mod that came out this year. Beyond Skyrim Bruma. It adds the Bruma region of Cyrodill to the game and it's content is right up there with the base game in terms of quality (the world, voice acting, quests, etc.) sometimes even surpassing it. It was the reason I started playing the game again. 

20 minutes ago, chilicheeseburger said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84946/?

This is probably the best mod that came out this year. Beyond Skyrim Bruma. It adds the Bruma region of Cyrodill to the game and it's content is right up there with the base game in terms of quality (the world, voice acting, quests, etc.) sometimes even surpassing it. It was the reason I started playing the game again. 

Thanks mate!, will get it! 

I will be playing as Vampire and Werewolf (Demon Wolf - what i like to call it), do you maybe know some dungens ? i looked on nexus i don't like anything i see... do you know any other sites like nexus?, it's stupid that no one makes a mod quest or something for skyrim soul cairn, for example i would love to rule soul cairn for example, i kill someone and i trap his soul in soul gem and from soul gel i can transport his soul to soul cairn and feed on it muhaahah :D