Intel Stock Cooler Help

Nikolacar4

Hello,i git an offer... The guy is asking 2$ for a socket 775 intel stock cooler. The cooler's model is :E33681-001,can i put this on q6600? What would the temps be?

No, don't buy it. Buy a Hyper 212 and OC the Q6600.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Intel stock coolers are only good for by dipping them in mercury or gallium. To let you know, most Q6600 G0 can OC to 2.99 Ghz on stock voltage.

I dont have the money for hyper 212,thats why im asking is this a good option?

I used the stock cooler when I first got my Q6600 in 2007 and I was consistently hitting 60C+ not even OC and it is loud and annoying. If you can save up $40ish, it is worth the cooler temps and less noise even OC to 2.99 GHz. The fan on the intel cooler sounds like a chainsaw.

On 10/3/2017 at 5:46 AM, Zonther said:

I used the stock cooler when I first got my Q6600 in 2007 and I was consistently hitting 60C+ not even OC and it is loud and annoying. If you can save up $40ish, it is worth the cooler temps and less noise even OC to 2.99 GHz. The fan on the intel cooler sounds like a chainsaw.

I'm running one on all stock and U9B 1st gen. Idles at 45C, low load is 55C and max under load something like 76C.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv