Corsair Air 540 or Thermaltake Core x9?

Hi guys! I'm planning to upgrade my case, as I have some spare money. My rig is quite good, but operates on air cooling. I want something with high airflow so after a long research I've found two cases which I like. Corsair Air 540 and Thermaltake Core X9. Is anyone of you have one of these and can tell me advantages and disadvantages? 

Thanks! 

Edit - My rig is in my profile, if anyone of you is curious :> 

I'm a conductor of a POOP train!

Corsair looks better built. It's also an older case and older Corsair fans from personal experience are bad. I'd swap to better fans if you went this route.

Though personally... I'd get the new HAF case.

The Air 540 has plenty of airflow.  Also enough radiator options if you would want to go for liquid cooling later. 

The Core X9 is made by a bunch of crooks and thieves who you really shouldn't give any money to.

I'll let Jay explain it, saves me a whole lot of typing:

Timestamped to 1:28:22

They discussed it at length BITD, including pictures of lots of other stuff that Thermalfake copied.

Spoiler

Timestamped to 46:52, the topic goes on for well over 45 minutes.

I have both cases. I love the 540. Gonna get another one for my other rig. I built in the core x9 and took it out, been sitting in the basement for over a year.
It is a nice case, but quite large. Love the horizontal mobo mounting, so much more room for water cooling and every panel is filtered. I cant bring myself to use it because I don't have enough stuff to put in it and I cant get it as clean as I would like. May try building a dual loop in it soon.

If you need a ton of space for hard drives the x9 beats the 540. Though I did get an adapter to run 5 hhds in total in the 540. Don't have pics of inside the case when I built in the x9 though. Got some old pics though of an average build I guess.

142.JPG

IMG_0828.JPG

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

Thanks everyone. I'm going to go with a Corsair one. I'll get a Snow edition and have some fun with it :>

I'm a conductor of a POOP train!