Is this certain Mobo safe

eggbox1

Kind of one of those "if you have to ask..." situations.

It'll either work or it won't. If you're into gambling, go for it.

It probably works, but well? Who knows.

i mean will it work when i buy it cause its not got a specific brand

What do you mean "safe"?

3 minutes ago, eggbox1 said:

i mean will it work when i buy it cause its not got a specific brand

It is hongshuo brand https://m.gearbest.com/motherboards/pp_620760.html

CPU: Ryzen 1700@3.9ghz; GPU: EVGA 560 Ti 1gb; RAM: 16gb 2x8 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000; PCPP: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/b3xzzM

7 minutes ago, eggbox1 said:

Why the f*** are you getting this?  This is for generation 2/3 CPU's, and we're on 8th.  It also doesn't even have a BRAND.  I don't know why you would spend even a dollar on this motherboard.

1 minute ago, Jackson, The Computer Dude said:

Why the f*** are you getting this?  This is for generation 2/3 CPU's, and we're on 8th.  It also doesn't even have a BRAND.  I don't know why you would spend even a dollar on this motherboard.

Calm down please, this was not his question

CPU: Ryzen 1700@3.9ghz; GPU: EVGA 560 Ti 1gb; RAM: 16gb 2x8 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000; PCPP: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/b3xzzM

Just now, Jackson, The Computer Dude said:

because this http://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-3550-vs-AMD-A8-6600K-APU/m846vsm3344 also im on a tight budget and i dont want an a8 anymroe

1 minute ago, eggbox1 said:

because this http://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-3550-vs-AMD-A8-6600K-APU/m846vsm3344 also im on a tight budget and i dont want an a8 anymroe

I don't know why you don't just get a cheap B250 board that is the same price and then grab a Pentium G4560.  It'll be the same price even lower because the CPU you want is $250 dollars.  You might as well get an i5-7600 or Ryzen with that money.

1 minute ago, cstwister said:

Get a brand name mobo wtf lol. Not worth the risk unless youre into returning things.

k ill try to get a gigabyte one for 5 pounds more

2 minutes ago, eggbox1 said:

Synthetic benchmarks dont always tell the whole story. Its a good representation but I would honestly recommend getting a newer gen CPU if I were you.

I don't know why you don't just get a cheap B250 board that is the same price and then grab a Pentium G4560.  It'll be the same price even lower because the CPU you want is $250 dollars.  You might as well get an i5-7600 or Ryzen with that money.

ummmm no its not, the cpu and mobo cost about $100 user benchmarks prices are unreliable for old hardware

2 minutes ago, cstwister said:

Synthetic benchmarks dont always tell the whole story. Its a good representation but I would honestly recommend getting a newer gen CPU if I were you.

1 minute ago, eggbox1 said:

ummmm no its not, the cpu and mobo cost about $100 user benchmarks prices are unreliable for old hardware

Unless you wanna buy a used one for $85, not really reliable.  Then again you won't get anywhere near the performance of a newer gen CPU.  I don't know why you're even thinking about this generation anymore lmao.

4 minutes ago, eggbox1 said:

I was pointing out the other benchmark page you had earlier. But that's besides the point I was trying to make about getting older gen hardware. Do a i5-2500k vs 7600k comparison, I guarantee you the 7600k will win.

Edit: budget posted, ignore this.. 

11 minutes ago, Jackson, The Computer Dude said:

Because maybe not all of us have the money to buy 8th gen CPUs. I'm still on first gen i5 and it's still perfectly useable, no slowdown at all.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, eggbox1 said:

All of these websites that you're posting are extremely sketchy and I would not trust them.  Unless you want to return things and waste time and money, don't buy this gen from these websites.  If you look on a reliable site like Newegg it's not a good option.

If you don't like the pentium, spend a little more and get an i3-7350k.

the thing is im on a tight budget like 160 pounds is the very max keep i mind pc parts in the uk are more expensive. what would u sugest for this price

1 minute ago, Jackson, The Computer Dude said:

If you don't like the pentium, spend a little more and get an i3-7350k.

Why recommend K series when he's clearly not overclocking going for lowend boards.. 

@eggbox1 It's probably fine, I'd go for it.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

Because maybe not all of use have the money to buy 8th gen CPUs. I'm still on first gen i5 and it's still perfectly useable, no slowdown at all.

Well you've had that, he's buying this now.