Is assassins creed syndicate good?

Clockwork_princess

ive played 1,2,3 and 4.

I really liked 2, 1 was up there. 3 was didnt finish it becase poo poo, and 4 got boring with boat missions.

how is syndicate? or can you recommend another one thats on sale right now, I assume they all are.

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

From the videos I've seen it looks good, btw personally I think black flag was the best... even with the boat missions

48 minutes ago, Clockwork_princess said:

ive played 1,2,3 and 4.

I really liked 2, 1 was up there. 3 was didnt finish it becase poo poo, and 4 got boring with boat missions.

how is syndicate? or can you recommend another one thats on sale right now, I assume they all are.

I really liked Syndicate. The Jack Ripper DLC it's great too.

You have two play styles, stealthy or brawler. And the graphics are very good. I really liked it. I still play it too.

15 hours ago, Ryujin2003 said:

I really liked Syndicate. The Jack Ripper DLC it's great too.

You have two play styles, stealthy or brawler. And the graphics are very good. I really liked it. I still play it too.

Do the two play styles make for some fresh gameplay or is it still just the same old assassin's creed formula? I played the series up until Unity. That's when I stopped because it was always just the same. The only game that really felt different for me was Black Flag, the sailing was a welcome change and I liked the pirate setting.

1 hour ago, chilicheeseburger said:

Do the two play styles make for some fresh gameplay or is it still just the same old assassin's creed formula? I played the series up until Unity. That's when I stopped because it was always just the same. The only game that really felt different for me was Black Flag, the sailing was a welcome change and I liked the pirate setting.

No sailing, but the two styles help to keep things fresh. There sorry is pretty good too, and the visuals are great.

It's on Steam sale, so if definitely say pick it up.

i really liked syndicate, much better than black flag imo. (but i really hated the boat stuff)

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

I love 3 and 4 and I did like Syndicate but I hated the fact that there was no multiplayer that I loved in Revelations/3/4. One thing I hated was that everything is leveled so you can't beat high level enemies AT ALL.

My stuff:

Spoiler

CPU :  Intel i5 8400 | GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB

RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3600MHz

Mouse : Logitech G502 HERO SE | Keyboard : Mountain Everest Max w/ Cherry MX Brown

Headset : Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro 250Ω w/ AT2020USB+

Monitor : Acer XF240H @  144Hz