Phone randomly changing settings? Any thoughts?

Undertaker225
Go to solution Solved by NinJake,

My Oneplus 3T is the same now. Not sure when it happened but it's not too bad. I actually like it this way!

Specs: Oneplus 3T 64GB

Problem: I have noticed that some of my notification sounds have changed. I dismissed it as something simple based on the application, but then I ran into it again. Another issue is that when I went into chrome, and then back out, almost immediately, I was confronted with a new launcher. I have no other launcher installed on my Oneplus 3T. I am not sure why this launcher is there as I have not done any updates and as far as I am aware, it's not a part of the Oneplus launcher. It is one of those launchers where you can swipe up from home screen to open the app drawer instead of clicking a button at the bottom. Any thoughts to bounce off of would be much appreciated, as I am usually pretty wary about the applications that I install on my phone, so as not to contract a virus.

Thanks in advance.

My Oneplus 3T is the same now. Not sure when it happened but it's not too bad. I actually like it this way!

Just now, NinJake said:

Was this an update from OnePlus? I just want to make sure that this isn't a virus or anything xD

Thanks for the response.

Yeah same happened to me some time Sunday night/Monday morning, confused me a little when I woke up and realised lol.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

2 minutes ago, NinJake said:

Must have been a ninja update. lol

So just to verify that I am not understanding you wrong, your phone as well has this new launcher, as well as the new app grouping windows? Sorry pushing this verification.

Thank you.