Got multiple rep activity for same thing

Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,
Just now, PCGuy_5960 said:

BTW I just noticed that, it doesn't show reputation activity from posts. It only shows reputation activity from status updates. 

That's because you've not selected Posts in the left pane for filtering by type.

This is the status update: https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/395986-dexxterlab97/?status=178203&type=status

Sorry the forum works fine as it is, It's not a big issue if you can't agree a post with one click

Here is the picture of this https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/395986-dexxterlab97/reputation/

Spoiler

error-test.png.1258dc8336fdfceb5105f1f939eb3d9f.png

As you can see, I received multiple reactions from Droidbot despite I only get one agree.

Scrolling my history I see similar results from other people too.

Also, is there a Reputation history. So far I can only view 20-ish rep and there is no option to go to the next page or view the rest of it. 

Looks like it's that the name is wrong rather than that the same thing is showing up multiple times. I'll investigate it and report it to IPS.

The reason that there's no pagination is that you're viewing the status updates reputation list, and there is only one page of it at the moment. If you switch to forum posts in the left pane, there is pagination.

HTTP/2 203

EDIT: Nvm xD

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

Just now, PCGuy_5960 said:

BTW I just noticed that, it doesn't show reputation activity from posts. It only shows reputation activity from status updates. 

That's because you've not selected Posts in the left pane for filtering by type.

HTTP/2 203