Connect liquid temp sensors w/o bay-style controller?

cbc02009

I was interested in getting a liquid sensor for my new loop, but my motherboard does not have any temperature sensors. I see that you can get controllers from aquacomputer that have some pretty neat software, but I have the Enthoo evolv, which doesn't have any drive bays. Is there a similar product available that I could hide inside the case somewhere, maybe?

XSPC sells G1/4 temp sensors they come with various different lcd colors and then they also sell this 5.25 bay piece to seat the LCD inside of~ You can even get a second one for internal case ambient temps for second slot! They work pretty well used them in my own loop last year

13 minutes ago, PPCs-Kat said:

XSPC sells G1/4 temp sensors they come with various different lcd colors and then they also sell this 5.25 bay piece to seat the LCD inside of~ You can even get a second one for internal case ambient temps for second slot! They work pretty well used them in my own loop last year

Thanks, but I have the evolv ATX, which has no external bays, so that's not an option.

2 minutes ago, cbc02009 said:

Thanks, but I have the evolv ATX, which has no external bays, so that's not an option.

You could hide the tiny lcd somewhere in case  thats about it.