(DCS profile keycaps on OEM) New at mechanical keyboards , will this set fit my new keyboard?

Hello guys ,

so recenty i bought my first mechanical keyboard its a cheap board but i love it so far. Its the Drevo Gramr 84 , however i hate the font , and i want to replace at least the alpharethmetic keys and the arrow keys, here where i live i dont have many options for keycaps so the set below is pretty much the only i can select for now at least  ( except if i wait a lot for shipping and i order the correct keycap set from another country ). So from some reviews it seems like the Drevo Gramr 84 has an OEM keycap profile , the set im thinking of buying doesnt specify the keycap profile , but in the reviews of that set someone pointed out that these keycaps are a DCS profile. As im really new to these things , will the DCS keycaps work perfectly on a board desinged with stock OEM keycaps? ( i mean will the incline change? will the new keycaps bottom out perfectly or will the different incline destroy the typing experience? 

keyboard amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/DREVO-84-Key-Mechanical-Keyboard-Backlit/dp/B01K4GNLMS/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1506018594&sr=8-5&keywords=drevo+gramr+84+key

keycaps amazon link:https://www.amazon.com/Bossi-keycaps-Double-shot-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B01IBM8YZ6

Thanks in advance:D

The keycaps you linked has an ISO layout. You need one with an ANSI layout. The profile does not affect compatability though if you have both sets of keycaps on at the same time, then you might see some issues if not aesthetical ones. Here is OEM (and a couple other):

IMG_4425.PNG.876f8bf7d4fea03f30c07d4abfefae58.PNG

And DCS (and a couple other):

CFA562B4-F388-4229-90C5-62B42A5E6883-4577-0000051F5F980006.png.c69c1918aa9b0c620699f65a471bf81e.png

So that should help you understand the physical difference. 

Edited by SCGazelle

16 minutes ago, SCGazelle said:

The keycaps you linked has an ISO layout. You need one with an ANSI layout. The profile does not affect compatability though if you have both sets of keycaps on at the same time, then you might see some issues if not aesthetical ones. Here is OEM (and a couple other):

IMG_4425.PNG.876f8bf7d4fea03f30c07d4abfefae58.PNG

And DCS (and a couple other):

CFA562B4-F388-4229-90C5-62B42A5E6883-4577-0000051F5F980006.png.c69c1918aa9b0c620699f65a471bf81e.png

So that should help you understand the physical difference. 

if you see at the pictures of the keycap set they provide the additional keys for the ansi layout. :) thanks for the help , ill try replacing all the alpharithmetica keys first as an orange and black color combination would be sweet looking , if it seems too out of place or the typing doesnt feel that great because of the slightly different profile im gonna replace all the keys :D