Price/Perf UK PC build.

Recon-UK

I decided to do a video as of today for those after a very capable machine, and really well rounded for today's modern PC gamer.

The music may not be of everyone's taste, use common sense and mute the video,   :)

What do you guys think?

Maybe you could do better for a price/perf build?

I used Scan.co.uk and Overclockers as my baseline for products as they offer the best service and prices.

A demo of me using the SteelSeries Sensei RAW ( i am by no means an amazing gamer, but i can hold my own when i want to)

Do not take this as gospel as there are plenty of great mice out there, however getting one to suit your style and finding one with reliable components can be a challenge.

To find the best prices, use PCpartpickerUK in the below link:

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

(Thanks to SirReallySam and WoodenMarker)

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Muting the music was pretty much what I did immediately after hearing the first second. :/

It'd be nice if you did a voice over and talked about the parts and why they were chosen.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Muting the music was pretty much what I did immediately after hearing the first second. :/

It'd be nice if you did a voice over and talked about the parts and why they were chosen.

Yeah i am a bit shy with this, but i will work on it :P

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Yeah i am a bit shy with this, but i will work on it :P

Just start talking into the mic and record anyway. It helps lower some of the nervous feelings so you can speak more comfortably.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Just start talking into the mic and record anyway. It helps lower some of the nervous feelings so you can speak more comfortably.

Odd as i am fine with posting images of myself, but talking.... 

Le Bastardo+ 

Red Alert

Thanks, i was going by personal experience, but other places are also welcome for finding bargains.

Le Bastardo+ 

Red Alert

Odd as i am fine with posting images of myself, but talking....

Here's some inspiration

Thanks, i was going by personal experience, but other places are also welcome for finding bargains.

ok ;)

But perhaps put a http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/ link in the videos description so viewers can look at prices themselves easily xD

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Here's some inspiration

I lol'd :D

Le Bastardo+ 

Red Alert