"Oh No" - Air 540 - GTX 780 Classified

It would be nice if you could color the fan rings or the backplate. Maybe in the future when you upgrade get a Gigabyte G1. Sniper.

Nice work, best Air 540 I've seen yet.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

are you gonna lace those cables? they would look sooooo nice (they do already but yeah)

I might fix up the GPU cables because they look kinda rubbish :(

It would be nice if you could color the fan rings or the backplate. Maybe in the future when you upgrade get a Gigabyte G1. Sniper.

I was really considering it, but the Extreme 4 was around $90 at the time and it does the job just fine. Those green accents would have looked so nice though!

hey can we get a pic of the back door?

It's a bit of a mess lmao I'm scared to share it.

Nice work, best Air 540 I've seen yet.

Thanks! That means a lot!

Build Logs

Project "Oh No" | Ice Pack | Secondhand | MicroP

nice sleeving, really like the flow of it, especially the 24pin

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel

• 1 month later...

Hey, CatButts! Love your PC. Also a big fan of you guys' videos! THOSE CABLES ARE SO SEXY. I MEAN, REALLY. HOLY JESUS. HAYDEN IS SOMEWHERE CRYING INTO HIS HATSUNE MIKU PILLOW ABOUT THEM. Do you think we could play a game together? *sheepish shrug*
I still haven't upgraded to my 4670k and H100i. I hate myself for that. I have a GTX 770 Windforce Edition from Gigabyte, and I have been able to OC that thing to like, 1450mhz without any noise issues or temp issues, all on air. I'm quite proud of it.

Planned Build: i5 4670k, Corsair H105, Gigabyte GTX 770 2GB, Gigabyte G1 SNIPER M5S, Apevia X-Sniper 2, 2X Cougar 140mm (green), 2X Corsair AF120 (purple edition)

DAMMMMNNN This rig is impressive.  :wub:

How are you finding the classified as a card in general?, I'm thinking of returning my 780 ftw for a classy as I cant w/c it :(

CPU: I74770K @ 4.2, MOBO: ASUS Z87 EXPERT, RAM: CORSAIR VENGANCE PRO 16G @ 1886, GPU: EVGA DUAL FTW GTX 780, CASE: NZXT H440 WHITE, STORAGE: 840 EVO 120GB (OS), 1TB SAMSUNG 7200 RPM (MASS), PSU: CORSAIR RM750, DISPLAY: DUAL LG/ACER 1080p LED, COOLING: H100i, STOCK CASE FANS, ACCESS: RAZER DEATH ADDER + GOLIATH PAD, WHITE SLEEVED CABLES, UV LEDS.

DAMMMMNNN This rig is impressive.  :wub:

How are you finding the classified as a card in general?, I'm thinking of returning my 780 ftw for a classy as I cant w/c it :(

Thanks!

I personally wouldn't trade a 780 for a 780, but if you really really want to watercool it right this moment, go for it lol

I only got my classified version when it was the same price as a reference one so I didn't put much thought into it.

THOSE CABLES ARE SO SEXY. I MEAN, REALLY.

I'm so happy my sleeving is so well received, it was my first time ever so-- ahh hhh ahh I'm happy

Build Logs

I... Is that a Kingpin 780? Really nice build

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

• 1 month later...

I would guess there's a very short piece of tubing going from the front rad to the top rad

I love it. Especially the green/white/black colour combination!

"It's an ingenious solution to a problem that should never have existed in the first place."

very nice,

but i can only see 1 tube coming out of your radiator  :wacko:

It's a magic water fountain. But really, there's tubing coming out from the top of the radiator lol

I personally don't like seeing tubing stretching across the entire case because it looks really distracting. I tried my best to hide everything--with the Air 540 it's reaally easy to do (that's also why I really don't want to show off the backside).

Here's an example of my sensitive data storage:

tBtiinM.png

I love it. Especially the green/white/black colour combination!

Thanks!

How thick of tube did you use?

3/8" ID x 5/8" OD

Build Logs

Fantastic job looks awesome

BUILD : CPU-Intel Core i7 4790K | MOTHERBOARD-ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK1 | RAM-G.SKILL RipjawsZ 32GB | GPU-ZOTAC GeForce GTX 780 OC | CASE-Corsair Graphite 760T Black | STORAGE- SATA III 240gb SDD & Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU-EVGA SuperNOVA 1000W Gold | COOLING-Cooler Master Seidon 240M Liquid

• 5 months later...

do you think it's possible to fit a UT60 rad instead of a XT45? NCIX ran out of XT45s  :P

You might be able to fit a UT60 in the front, but you'll have to put the fans on the outside of the case. Even with my XT45 I had to put fans out front and remove the dust filter for them to fit. For a 240 rad on top, my CPU power is barely scraping the edge of the XT45.

In other words I'm 99% sure a UT60 will fit in front, 75% sure about the top lol

The 45mm rads work great especially if you're using two big ones, have you checked if frozencpu.com has them in stock? Or try to find more Air 540 build logs for help haha

Build Logs

Thanks for the input. I guess I have to do a proper measurement to be sure. Love your build!