Hi, can you find me a headset for 100 euro ?

ohyebabe

Oh yes one question hyperx cloud revolver are good too ? or those are better ?

22 minutes ago, Tacanacy said:

Philips SHP9500 + V-MODA BoomPro

SHP9500 has a large soundstage, good imaging, separation and detail retrieval and very good clarity. It doesn't over- or under-emphasize the bass or treble.

Superlux HD668B + Antlion ModMic 4

HD668B has a very large soundstage and very good imaging, separation, clarity and detail retrieval. It has emphasized treble and a small boost in the mid-bass. I recommend replacing the earpads with velour earpads from HiFiMAN.

Superlux HD681 EVO + Antlion ModMic 4

HD681 EVO has a very large soundstage and very good clarity and good detail retrieval, but has poor imaging and separation. It's warm sounding with deep bass.

I do not recommend HyperX Cloud / Cloud II / CloudX because they have a very bad price-performance ratio compared to SHP9500, HD668B and HD681 EVO. The Clouds have a small soundstage, bad imaging and they sound very muddy.

Soundstage is perceived space and environment of sound. It can be compared to virtual surround sound; both attempt to produce the same spacious, three-dimensional effect. VSS can sound more ambient and immersive, which depends on the processor (CMSS-3D, Dolby, SBX, etc.), but it degrades the sound quality and diminishes detailing due to compression from digital processing. You might also experience less accurate imaging and separation if the headphone already has good imaging and separation. Note that a deep soundstage is equally important as a wide soundstage. Soundstage is best achieved with open-back headphones.
Imaging determines how accurately sounds/objects are positioned across the soundstage. And I mean where they are positioned and not merely what direction they come from. This distinction is important because being able to tell only what direction objects come from isn't good enough to me when playing against people or on high difficulties.

Separation is separating individual sounds from a range of sounds. Good separation makes it easier to filter out or discern overlapping sounds from other sounds and track them.

Wow thank you. You given me a clear idea 

14 hours ago, ohyebabe said:

Oh yes one question hyperx cloud revolver are good too ? or those are better ?

Can't tell you

I've only had the clouds but the new ones haven't impressed me with anything and they just look different really

I didn't know what to put here...