My 960 Evo is bricked, can't even get past the motherboard logo screen

So I DDU'd some AMD drivers because of an audio-over-HDMI issue, went to reinstall the drivers but it blackscreened halfway trough and never came back. Hit the reset switch, was put into the BIOS immediately. Saved changes and exit, booted into BIOS again. Saved changes and exit, but now it doesn't boot into anything. I've cleared the CMOS, went as far as disconnecting the CMOS battery (to truly reset it to stock) but no dice. If I remove the 960 Evo from the M.2 slot the PC boots into the BIOS just fine. If I plug my W10 boot USB into the back, it boots into that just fine. But as soon as I connect the M.2 960 Evo the PC posts only to the initial motherboard manufacturer logo and that's it. It doesn't respond to any key presses to get into the BIOS or boot menu or anything, it just sits there unresponsive. I don't have an external NVMe drive enclosure to put the 960 Evo into to wipe it via my laptop, so there's that.

What are my options here? Have some way to reset it while it's in the PC? Or at least a way to get my motherboard past the logo so I can reformat the drive and start a fresh W10 install??

Motherboard is the ASRock AB350M Gaming-ITX/ac with a Ryzen 5 1600 @ stock, 16GB of Vengeance RAM running at 2133 for the time being and a reference Vega 56.

EDIT ok so now I have another W10 Pro install onto an USB hard drive working. Thought I could maybe boot from that and have the NVMe SSD as a secondary storage options so I can have it at least boot and show up in Windows, but it's the same situation as before where the system won't go past the ASRock logo when the 960 Evo is installed.

Ye ole' train

2 minutes ago, lots of unexplainable lag said:

bumpy the bumpy for bumps, gonna need something soon.

R

M

A

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

1 hour ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

R

M

A

Yeah I'd rather not if there's a way to at least get it to go past any BIOS post stuff and visible in Windows so I can at least get some data off of it before reformatting it for a fresh install.

Ye ole' train

42 minutes ago, lots of unexplainable lag said:

Yeah I'd rather not if there's a way to at least get it to go past any BIOS post stuff and visible in Windows so I can at least get some data off of it before reformatting it for a fresh install.

It's dead.  Your data isn't coming back unless you want to foot the bill for expensive data recovery and even that isn't a sure thing.

Next time keep backups.

Yeah, that's a dead SSD alright.  Bad luck, these things happen. 

Don't waste your time trying to recover data or getting it to work again, just get in touch with your local reseller or Samsung to arrange an RMA. 

10 hours ago, lots of unexplainable lag said:

9 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

It's dead.  Your data isn't coming back unless you want to foot the bill for expensive data recovery and even that isn't a sure thing.

Next time keep backups.

2 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

Don't waste your time trying to recover data or getting it to work again, just get in touch with your local reseller or Samsung to arrange an RMA. 

hey look its RMA time see what the others have said my dude

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

11 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

Next time keep backups.

Well thanks for that. RMA it is. Backups are nice but I didn't expect a 3-week-old SSD to become corrupted after a driver install.

4 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

Will do.

Ye ole' train