Dual Monitor Wallpapers

GameModeLiam

Is there any way of having separate wallpapers for separate monitors without having to download a program that has to start on launch?

CPU: Phenom II X4 965. GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X 7770. MoBo: AsRock 970 Extreme3. Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600. PSU: Antec BP550. HDD: 1tb Seagate Case: RoseWill Challenger. CPU Fan: Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2. Monitor: Some crap gateway 1650x1050.

Put them together on a canvas, save it as a 3840x1080 WP

pretty much just stitch them together @GameModeLiam

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

You should be able to right click on the wallpaper you want for an induvidual monitor.  Right click at the desktop and click personalize.  When you go to desktop background, there you should find your saved wallpapers.  Right click on the one you want, and there should be something along the lines of "assign to monitor 1 or 2"

You should be able to right click on the wallpaper you want for an induvidual monitor.  Right click at the desktop and click personalize.  When you go to desktop background, there you should find your saved wallpapers.  Right click on the one you want, and there should be something along the lines of "assign to monitor 1 or 2"

This is going to save me so much hassle. Before you told us this I used display fusion to do it, and was always a bit frustrated at how cumbersome the interface in that program is.

Could you go into a bit more detail? I'm following it exactly as you typed it, but when I right click on the wallpaper, there isn't anything about assigning it to an individual monitor...

This is going to save me so much hassle. Before you told us this I used display fusion to do it, and was always a bit frustrated at how cumbersome the interface in that program is.

Did you get it to work? I can't.

Are you using win7 or win8/8.1?

Works perfectly the way Grape instructs for win8.1.

Windows 7. I guess the functionality isn't built in, damn you Microsoft...