How to PROPERLY Format and Re-Install Windows 10 ?

Pardon the noob question, please bear with me. as I've no experience with UEFI Boot / Windows etc. 
Only till recently I've move to Windows 10. So I'm changing a new Mobo, I'm planning to do a PROPER and CLEAN install of Windows 10 again to avoid any compatibility issues. 

When I wanted to Format my SSD which is the OS installed. I notice there are 3 Partitions which I didn't make. 
One was the SSD itself, another is System Reserved I believe, around 100MB ( Couldn't remember exactly ) another I think it's for the UEFI which is about 450MB

So I was wondering, what should I do. Do I Delete all the Partitions or do I just Format all three of them and Re-Install Windows ?? ( I have my HDD disconnected while doing Windows install to avoid OS installing the Boot files into the HDD like my previous system....seriously FKed up there ) 

1 minute ago, gh0st47 said:

Pardon the noob question, please bear with me. as I've no experience with UEFI Boot / Windows etc. 
Only till recently I've move to Windows 10. So I'm changing a new Mobo, I'm planning to do a PROPER and CLEAN install of Windows 10 again to avoid any compatibility issues. 

When I wanted to Format my SSD which is the OS installed. I notice there are 3 Partitions which I didn't make. 
One was the SSD itself, another is System Reserved I believe, around 100MB ( Couldn't remember exactly ) another I think it's for the UEFI which is about 450MB

So I was wondering, what should I do. Do I Delete all the Partitions or do I just Format all three of them and Re-Install Windows ?? ( I have my HDD disconnected while doing Windows install to avoid OS installing the Boot files into the HDD like my previous system....seriously FKed up there ) 

Create a USB windows setup using "media creation tool" from microsoft.

Plug it in, reboot, enter the setup.

Follow the instruction, choose "perform a new/clean setup/advanced setup". Select all partitions of your SSD you will see and click "delete". You will remain with one un-partitioned space (or unallocated) of you SSD. Click on that one, click "create". It will automatically create all the necessary partitions for recovery, system, and so on. Just click next and you're done.

1 minute ago, ErrantNyles said:

Create a USB windows setup using "media creation tool" from microsoft.

Plug it in, reboot, enter the setup.

Follow the instruction, choose "perform a new/clean setup/advanced setup". Select all partitions of your SSD you will see and click "delete". You will remain with one un-partitioned space (or unallocated) of you SSD. Click on that one, click "create". It will automatically create all the necessary partitions for recovery, system, and so on. Just click next and you're done.

I have the USB Install ready. Just got lost during the Formatting part. Since when I first installed there wasn't any partitions at all. Now I wanted to do Format and Re-Install it's different lol....Tks for the help. Seems pretty simple and straight forward. Just wan't to be sure to avoid messing up anything lol.....it's not fun to format and re-install everything again ! 

1 minute ago, gh0st47 said:

I have the USB Install ready. Just got lost during the Formatting part. Since when I first installed there wasn't any partitions at all. Now I wanted to do Format and Re-Install it's different lol....Tks for the help. Seems pretty simple and straight forward. Just wan't to be sure to avoid messing up anything lol.....it's not fun to format and re-install everything again ! 

I lost the count of how many I did :) it's straightforward once you get to this after selecting the advanced setup mode.

If you have multiple drives, you can either allocate the space now or do it later with windows utility once the system is installed.

1 minute ago, ErrantNyles said:

I lost the count of how many I did :) it's straightforward once you get to this after selecting the advanced setup mode.

If you have multiple drives, you can either allocate the space now or do it later with windows utility once the system is installed.

Tks again.