Project SHAMON (aka It doesn't matter if you're black or white)

So.. after a few weeks of going back and forth between some parts and some other decisions (liquid vs air)... I finally ordered parts on Friday. Many arrived Sunday, went to MicroCenter (love that place) to grab some more, case arrived Wednesday, and now just waiting on the cooling parts from performance-pc (big shoutout for to those guys for getting stuff shipped Friday... hope damage from Irma was minimal if at all!).

Components:

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700x

MOBO: Gigabyte Gaming 5

GPU: Gigabyte Waterforce WB edition 

RAM:  16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX  (DDR-3200)

Storage: Crucial MX300 1.1 TB M.2

Crucial MX300 525GB M.2 (using a sata to M.2 adapter. got a KILLER deal on an open box @ micro center)

Case: Thermaltake Core P3 Snow Edition

PSU: Corsair RMx White 750

Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB LUX

Mouse: Corsair GLAIVE RGB

Monitor: LG 34UM58-P

OTHER: Corsair Lighting node pro & Fan RGB controller

Cooling: Hardware Labs Black Ice Nemesis GTR 420mm in white, Mayhems Pastel white, Mayhems ultra clear tubing, Alphacool 90 degree rotatable compression fittings, ekwb ball valve, thermaltake pacific d5 res w/silent kit, EKWB Gaming x370 mono block, 3x corsair HD140

So I assembled the case this evening, and couldn't contain myself from assembling parts  I have. Some of it will come apart for the cooling to go in, but I wanted a general idea of what to expect as far as room and looks.

TODO: Install cooling, paint orange accents on GPU white, MJ silhouette sticker on resevoir 

Shamon1.jpg

Shamon2.jpg

Here she is all assembled. Couple of small things I still want to do (figure out way to get plexi to fit back on case, put a flow meter on the highest tube run (its a bit taut, that should resolve that and look cool!), clean up wire management on the i/o.

Here is a photo of when i first put her together, and a short video I sent to some friends on snapchat. Let me know what you think!!! I'm pretty happy overall with the outcome for my first liquid cooled build.

Shamon1.jpg

Snapchat-1579359884.mp4

Wow the money. Very nice and gratz. I really like the white color scheme. We don't see enough of those lately.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600, MOBO: MSI Tomahawk B450, RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3000 (2x8 GB), GPU: MSI RTX 2080 Gaming-X Trio, CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S, PSU: Corsair RM 650, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, SSD: Samsung 860 ECO 500GB, CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C

9 minutes ago, Demm said:

Wow the money. Very nice and gratz. I really like the white color scheme. We don't see enough of those lately.

Thank you much for the kind words!

The money is  what has always held me back in the years prior from building a monster. Now that I'm at a point where I can afford it, it became a goal once I felt like my last PC was feeling outdated.

In terms of the color, I chose white and black ( chose color scheme first, name followed right after) because it's not over the top (when I want it over the top, the lights go on lol) and if I ever want to change it, black and white go with anything. I'm already thinking about how to update color when I change the fluid lol. My next idea is Miami vice/vice city theme (change liquid to teal, wrap some cables in pink... Oh yeaaaaaaaaa)

The thing I find is,as much as I use a PC (gaming, editing, browsing web, general media) I think I enjoy the building process more than actually using it lol. The adrenaline rush when you hit that power button the first time and everything boots up... Untouchable feeling 

2 hours ago, dosmoney said:

Thank you much for the kind words!

The money is  what has always held me back in the years prior from building a monster. Now that I'm at a point where I can afford it, it became a goal once I felt like my last PC was feeling outdated.

In terms of the color, I chose white and black ( chose color scheme first, name followed right after) because it's not over the top (when I want it over the top, the lights go on lol) and if I ever want to change it, black and white go with anything. I'm already thinking about how to update color when I change the fluid lol. My next idea is Miami vice/vice city theme (change liquid to teal, wrap some cables in pink... Oh yeaaaaaaaaa)

The thing I find is,as much as I use a PC (gaming, editing, browsing web, general media) I think I enjoy the building process more than actually using it lol. The adrenaline rush when you hit that power button the first time and everything boots up... Untouchable feeling 

I know right. You actually built something with your hands. Its amazing. And it's yours.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600, MOBO: MSI Tomahawk B450, RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3000 (2x8 GB), GPU: MSI RTX 2080 Gaming-X Trio, CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S, PSU: Corsair RM 650, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, SSD: Samsung 860 ECO 500GB, CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C