SSD Upgrade

Trouble Kelp

I have an SSD that I am going to install in my computer and I am wondering if I should just do a fresh install or should I just clone it. I've heard a fresh install is better because then windows is set up for the SSD better but I don't want to have to re install everything. What do you recommend? could I install Widnows on the SSD and somehow remove it from the HDD without uninstalling the programs on it?

CPU: Intel i5 2310 Mobo: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: MSI 760 Twin Frozr 4GB RAM: 8GB ADATA XPG Gaming Series 

Storage: OCZ Aglility 3 120 GB SSD, 2 250GB Segate HDDs Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 PSU: Antec NEO ECO 520W

I've done both a re-install and a clone. There's no difference in performance. Windows will recognize the SSD regardless of it being a fresh install or a clone and make the necessary adjustments.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Fresh install is cleaner and you tend to do it more neatly each time you do another install. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.