What is the best Corsair 800D fan configuration?

Hey guys/gals. I have a 800D and its water cooled to the max. Problem is I am seeing more noticeable dust build up. Current configuration is the lower(240) and rear(140) fans are intakes whilst the upper(360) fans are exhaust. Before the water cooling I was running the rear and top fans as exhaust and didn't see a build up of dust. Dust filters are used in lower and rear intakes. Only exhaust does not have filters. Is there a better way that will to lead to less dust? Thanks for all the inputs.

Are those all rads?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Yes they are.

Do you have the fan on the side for intake?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

No side intake. Windowed side panel. There are 2 intakes at the bottom of the case. 1 in the rear. And 3 in the top of the case.

Front as intake and the bottom too. Back and top as exhaust

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

The 800D is an older case so it did not have front intakes.

Damn. I'm guessing top as intake and rear as exhaust...

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

The 800D is an older case so it did not have front intakes.

Have you used any of the 5.25" drive bays? If not, you can use them to fit a 140mm fan as intake. 

• 2 months later...

I have only one intake for the main chamber, which is the 140mm fan at the bottom.
2 exhaust fans (120mm) at the top and 1 exhaust fan (Corsair H70 cooler) at the rear.

Need more intake fans to balance out the air pressure.

Kind of hard choiced between the 750D and the 800D, but I like the front hot swappable drives.

One question, looking at your first build are those Corsair 140mm fans static pressure ?

And did you mod the bottom plate to fit an extra intake fan?

Could try that out as well. Cheers

Main RigCPU: AMD Ryzen 5900x @ 4.7 Ghz w/ Corsair H115i Elite Capellix | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 Ti XC3 | MOBO: Asus ROG Strix X570-E | RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3600 mhz | Case: Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB | PSU: Corsair HX850i 850W | Mouse: Glorious Model O (Matte Black) | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance RGB K95 | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M.2 + Samsung 870 QVO 1 TB + Toshiba X300 4 TB

LAN Rig: CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4 Ghz w/ Antec Kuhler H2O 920 | GPU: EVGA GTX 760 | MOBO: MSI Z87I Mini-ITX | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 2133mhz | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Mini-ITX | PSU: Corsair CX550 550W | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB