Can I get a windowed side panel for Corsair 400Q?

Aztec

Hey I've received a 400Q from Corsair and other bits and bobs since my H55 leaked inside of my PC. I've ordered the parts and that but I've agreed for them to send out a Corsair 400C so they made a little mistake. I'm still very greatful and do not want to contact them since I'm greatful for their compensation and would be a hassle to send the case back and that so I'm thinking of keeping the case and finding a windowed side panel for my case since I've ordered RGB ram, motherbaord etc...  I've noticed the 400C window fits completely differently to the 400Q so I can't use that. I could sell the case but I wouldn't get much for it. Any options? Thanks!  

The whole point of the 400Q is to be quiet, so there's no ready-made windowed side panels as it would defeat the point of the case. If they agreed to send out a 400C, contact them and arrange to swap it back for the correct case. Any other option is going to lose you money. 

well man I'm using the 400c and its great its not taking a lot of space at all it support with everything so tell them to give you the 400c :D 

11 minutes ago, Aztec said:

Hey I've received a 400Q from Corsair and other bits and bobs since my H55 leaked inside of my PC. I've ordered the parts and that but I've agreed for them to send out a Corsair 400C so they made a little mistake. I'm still very greatful and do not want to contact them since I'm greatful for their compensation and would be a hassle to send the case back and that so I'm thinking of keeping the case and finding a windowed side panel for my case since I've ordered RGB ram, motherbaord etc...  I've noticed the 400C window fits completely differently to the 400Q so I can't use that. I could sell the case but I wouldn't get much for it. Any options? Thanks!  

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/site-search?searchQuery=Corsair 400q side

Probably this will fit..

11 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

The whole point of the 400Q is to be quiet, so there's no ready-made windowed side panels as it would defeat the point of the case. If they agreed to send out a 400C, contact them and arrange to swap it back for the correct case. Any other option is going to lose you money. 

Hey, I could contact them, just I'm not sure if they're going to be awkward, I'll just have to try.

4 minutes ago, xIHuNTeRIx said:

well man I'm using the 400c and its great its not taking a lot of space at all it support with everything so tell them to give you the 400c :D 

The 400Q is exactly the same but with no windowed side panel but I'll ask them! :) 

Just now, Aztec said:

Hey, I could contact them, just I'm not sure if they're going to be awkward, I'll just have to try.

Worst that happens is they say no. You've already got one case so it's not like they can say they won't send you any case. From my experience with Corsair, they're pretty good at just replacing things. 

yep exactly the same I think the "Q" mean quit but still I don't hear my pc at all so u can get a window one also if u got leds on ur hardware like me u don't wanna hide it

Just now, xIHuNTeRIx said:

yep exactly the same I think the "Q" mean quit but still I don't hear my pc at all so u can get a window one also if u got leds on ur hardware like me u don't wanna hide it

True, if worse comes to worst and they won't swap it for a 400C like what they original agree I might just have to run it with no window haha or figure out something else.

I don't understand you ordered 400c and got 400q?

They've replaced the components that got damaged during a leakage off my H55 but they've agreed to send the Corsair 400c but I've received a Corsair 400Q.

u ordered H55 agreed for 400c and got 400q

I think u must get the 400c since not that u just didn't got ur H55 u agreed for something that was determined so u are able to get ur 400c as u agreed to get or the H55 but what if they was sending you a book? was still good? for the law u are able to get ur H55 or like u agreed 400c cuz anyway u did that purchased for a reason that u want a side windowed panel so don't give up be patience and get what u want but I don't belive they will scam you they just did a mistake

1 minute ago, xIHuNTeRIx said:

u ordered H55 agreed for 400c and got 400q

I think u must get the 400c since not that u just didn't got ur H55 u agreed for something that was determined so u are able to get ur 400c as u agreed to get or the H55 but what if they was sending you a book? was still good? for the law u are able to get ur H55 or like u agreed 400c cuz anyway u did that purchased for a reason that u want a side windowed panel so don't give up be patience and get what u want but I don't belive they will scam you they just did a mistake

It was just a mistake, Corsair replaced my whole PC because my H55 leaked inside of my other PC and damaged everything. There's a separate 5 year warranty with that water cooler so they replaced everything along with my case but agreed to send the Corsair 400C case instead of the 400Q but everyone makes mistakes so... I'll just have to get in contact with them.

o_0 ye right h55 is water cooler 

but hey! u wanna tell me that water cooler damaged ur whole pc and corsair bought u another one? :D 

o_0 ye right h55 is water cooler 

but hey! u wanna tell me that water cooler damaged ur whole pc and corsair bought u another one? :D 

Yes! I'm very greatful that's why I didn't wana contact them and ask them to replace the case haha. Well, the replaced the things they make such as ssd etc... and refunded me for the the cpu etc... (it's on their 5 year warranty if the cooler leaks, they'll replace your PC to the same value, not sure about all cooler but it is on the H55). 

I got corsair cooler too haha but ye u shouldn't contact them for this they got fine with you there are other company that just cover themselves with all the little letter :D

I got corsair cooler too haha but ye u shouldn't contact them for this they got fine with you there are other company that just cover themselves with all the little letter :D

Fair enough :D do you think it would be okay to have the pc assembled without the side panel on? I'm going to but building an AMD Ryzen build with a RX 580 with LED RAM and that haha.

don't look at the jar but whats inside :D well if its whole leds you wanna enjoy it I remember when I first powered my pc after finished to build and all started to spin and shine I felt like god touches me

don't look at the jar but whats inside :D well if its whole leds you wanna enjoy it I remember when I first powered my pc after finished to build and all started to spin and shine I felt like god touches me

Exactly! Haha, what are the specs if you don't mind me asking?

case: corsair 400c

mobo: asus strix z270e

gpu: gtx 1070 8gb strix

psu: corsair rm750i

liquid cooling: corsair h100i v2

corsair sp twins pack 12cm

intel 600p m.2 ssd

sandisk 240gb ssd

2tb barracuda hdd

keyboard blackwidow razer chroma

mouse razer mamba tournament edition chroma

mousepad razer firefly chroma